Looking for clothing designers!

kirtnd

Jul 10, 2019
Roblox
flyingArmadill0
Hi, i am working on my own clothing group, and I am in the market for clothing designers!
If anybody is interested, or knows where i might find designers, im here, or you can contact me on discord @HorridTypist #8322

SharpCosmos

Jul 16, 2019
Roblox
scamedalready
Hello, I can help fill in for your designer. I am looking for a job and I can do for free, I can even send a sample of whatever you want to see. Though I don't have bc, I could send the designs and you can simply post them. All I want out of the deal is credit.

Sincerely,

Sharp Cosmos

weirwolf

Jul 16, 2019
Roblox
Weirwolf2006
I can, I've made a lot of shirts and have a official group.15684
1563331411836.png
These are some examples

But you would have to pay me, don't trust people that'll do it for free. They don't put much work into they're work cause it's free.

Attachments

SharpCosmos

Jul 16, 2019
Roblox
scamedalready
I can, I've made a lot of shirts and have an official group.View attachment 15684
1563331411836.png
View attachment 15683
These are some examples

But you would have to pay me, don't trust people that'll do it for free. They don't put much work into their work cause it's free.

[/QUOTE]
But you would have to pay me, don't trust people that'll do it for free. They don't put much work into their work cause it's free.

I understand your concern, I'm saying that because my point is I don't care how much you pay me. I want to be in this group, I'm working on a template right now as I'm writing it and I can send it to you when I'm done. I hardworking, I can promise that and if I don't you can fire me.
Post automatically merged:

There5d1e5bc1-52f7-475f-a87c-37fec2c42f32 (4).png

Okay with a little practice here's a better example
Supreme Blue.png

nevermind, i got a group

Last edited:

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
Farlands, Minecraft Infdev
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
The Epic Penguin#2921
hmm i can make t-shirts (because they are so plain easy) and i might try doing a full shirt

my roblox is PiForUAll

free or paid

also i dont have builders club so can i still make clothes by sending it to your discord?

General
Help Users
    ItsHrish ItsHrish: hmm