• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Looking for scripters and builders to make a game that can actually entertain players.

What do you think about this?

• Honestly doesn't sound too good, it wont develop a good player base.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h3llsp4wn

Roblox
h3llsp4wn
Basically I want to make a game that's actually entertaining for once within this bad community.
I'm quite the young developer but I can build decent.
I'm looking for scripters and builders to help out on this project. (I won't pay upfront but you will gain a % of profits, I volunteer to take lowest %)
I genuinely have a boring time on roblox and hope to change that soon by making a fun game!

DETAILS ON THE GAME:
It takes place in some wasteland sort of land, a sandy desert with lots of destroyed cities and towns with a massive zombie outbreak.
People must build shelter, survive and thrive to live a happy life and hopefully not get their town that they built from scrap metal destroyed by raiders who need loot and food to survive themselves! Pretty much like the game ARK or DAYZ but better :)

FEATURES:
- If you get infected by a zombie you slowly become one, if you find a vaccine (found in destroyed hospitals) you can prevent yourself from turning into a zombie.
- Player Zombies cannot be cured and can infect others or decide to be nice and not spread their disease.
- If you get shot in the leg for example, you can't walk and you will slowly bleed out if not treated.
- You're able to build your own unique shelter out of materials you find throughout the wasteland

So basically you can choose to try and rebuild civilization, prevent this disease and stuff, etc. But the general goal is to survive and thrive. You can raid others in combat and stuff too!

If you would like to help the development please add me on discord, Dwagun#9978

Ratings
Roblox
IamHereToWin
too many lines of words does not compute
Post automatically merged:

FEATURES:
- If you get infected by a zombie you slowly become one, if you find the roblox player VACzine (found in strip clubs) he can give you a fake vaccine to make you high!
also my roblox name is VACzine

h3llsp4wn

Roblox
h3llsp4wn
too many lines of words does not compute

FEATURES:
- If you get infected by a zombie you slowly become one, if you find the roblox player VACzine (found in strip clubs) he can give you a fake vaccine to make you high!
also my roblox name is VACzine
11/10

bump

bump

Last edited: