Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

make a drama subfourm

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guestnoobnewb

Dec 12, 2017
somewhere idk
quarantine.fanclub.rocks
Roblox
SpottedNewbie
Discord
p1xel#8854
i saw that i posted in the wrong forum, so i'm gonna post it here
the main post has been edited

when you can talk the OOF out of people saying like
  • stories of online betrayal
  • how offensive/noobish certain users are
  • who you should or should not ban/admin
examples of non drama (ban)
  • you got a disease - unless another roblox player gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
  • your mom grounded you - unless your mom plays roblox and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
  • your computer exploded - seriously, who cares.
anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.

examples of common dismissive posts:

"the host can do whatever they want, it's their server"
  • might does not make right. just because we can't physically stop people from being jerks on their own computers doesn't make it ok. we are attempting to stop them via social pressure, that is the point of this forum.
"if you don't like the game, just leave"
  • yeah, no OOF . no one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave". the point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.
"why are you so mad, it's just a game/go outside/there are starving kids in africa"
  • the existence of more important things does not reduce every lesser thing to zero. hope you don't get mad when you get banned because hey, it's just a forum.
"your first mistake was joining a <whatever> game"
  • unless you're about to go into a technical explanation about why the design of a particular game mode causes people to act like jerks, show it. your opinion that "everyone who likes <whatever> is an autist" is just useless bigotry.
"the drama forum should be removed"
  • just stop
make it noedit so you can laugh at others

DanVallance

Feb 6, 2018
i saw that i posted in the wrong forum, so i'm gonna post it here
the main post has been edited

when you can talk the OOF out of people saying like
  • stories of online betrayal
  • how offensive/noobish certain users are
  • who you should or should not ban/admin
examples of non drama (ban)
  • you got a disease - unless another roblox player gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
  • your mom grounded you - unless your mom plays roblox and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
  • your computer exploded - seriously, who cares.
anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.

examples of common dismissive posts:

"the host can do whatever they want, it's their server"
  • might does not make right. just because we can't physically stop people from being jerks on their own computers doesn't make it ok. we are attempting to stop them via social pressure, that is the point of this forum.
"if you don't like the game, just leave"
  • yeah, no OOF . no one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave". the point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.
"why are you so mad, it's just a game/go outside/there are starving kids in africa"
  • the existence of more important things does not reduce every lesser thing to zero. hope you don't get mad when you get banned because hey, it's just a forum.
"your first mistake was joining a <whatever> game"
  • unless you're about to go into a technical explanation about why the design of a particular game mode causes people to act like jerks, show it. your opinion that "everyone who likes <whatever> is an autist" is just useless bigotry.
"the drama forum should be removed"
  • just stop
make it noedit so you can laugh at others
Would cause many arguments :/

Status
Not open for further replies.