Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Make members be able to apply for a mod after a certain amount of time

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

AchievingAlex

Top 0.0001% Member
Sep 2, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Roblox
AchievingAlex
Discord
AchievingAlex#5691
I know that I already said something very similar to this in a thread, but I suggest you shouldn’t give newly-joined members access to apply to be a moderator on this site.

It’s honestly so ridiculous at this point where in almost every single thread application, people make accounts, then they apply 2 seconds later to be a moderator, and they practically have none of the requirements.

So maybe after a certain amount of time of being active on this site, then you could give members access to make an thread application, like after 30 days and after reaching 500 posts, then they could apply.

AchievingAlex

Top 0.0001% Member
Sep 2, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Roblox
AchievingAlex
Discord
AchievingAlex#5691
Reactions: JuiceDrop

YS0

Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
fully support, for sure the acc should be at least a month old to even have access to the form like the requirements say

Reactions: AchievingAlex

caci

I'm not sure
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
cactile.carrd.co
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
I think that we should have a feature so you're restricted from posting a thread unless you meet ALL the requirements. They can all be tracked via account info, so I don't see why not unless Aaron doesn't know how to do that 🤷‍♂️

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
youtu.be
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
I think that we should have a feature so you're restricted from posting a thread unless you meet ALL the requirements. They can all be tracked via account info, so I don't see why not unless Aaron doesn't know how to do that 🤷‍♂️
i was thinking of this feature for a long itme now but i always knocked the blame of it on xenforo, since i dont think it can actually automatically assign privileges (example: when chat thing was around people with premium didnt automatically get premium chat)

Reactions: caci