Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Minecraft projects I'm working on

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerSus

Janitor
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
My far:

It produces 18 stacks of wheat/carrots, which makes it the main income of my family that consists of me and my dog.
I sell 20 wheat or 22 carrots for an emerald, so it's really not a bad deal.

It's just, how hard it is to farm, it's harder than usually, cause on a normal farm land, you just, plant the crops, and then break them.

Here you need to, plant the crops, hoe the dirt you accidentally jumped on because of the un-even farmland, break the crops, put back the torches you accidentally broke while harvesting.

I like how it looks, but as you can see, it's not really practical.
I want to keep it, but I don't want to use it.

Path connecting the different parts of my base.

Demolish my old house and build a farm on it's place.

I don't use it anymore, and it's next to my sugar cane and mob farms, taking up a lot of space.

I also want:
-Piglin trading thing
-Chicken farm
-Iron farm
-A bridge to the other side of the ocean
-Sky base (I'm waiting 'till the caves n' cliffs update, until then I have a temporary base)

Shader on screenshots:

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
2b2t used to have a base called "The valley of wheat" where people planted wheat as far as the Minecraft character could see.
Lemme guess...
Griefed?
yea all the wheat has been gone for like 4 years because it was destroyed in 2017. I don't even think there's dirt left where it stood.

Reactions: KillerSus
Status
Not open for further replies.