My 7 year old is a very big fan! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My 7 year old is a very big fan!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack74044

Oct 20, 2020
Roblox
Linda201314
My 7 year old son is a very big fan of Roblox.
As a present for gaining his swimming diploma, I got him a 10 euro gift-card for Roblox, he wished it for so long.
This was the first time I did this. During the redeem process it did show a balance of $10 temporary, but unfortunately, in his account he never got any Robux in return.
He feels very sad about it and so do I, as I now learned I cannot help him getting any Robux.
The Roblox support is looking into this, and I hope they can help out.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
My 7 year old son is a very big fan of Roblox.
As a present for gaining his swimming diploma, I got him a 10 euro gift-card for Roblox, he wished it for so long.
This was the first time I did this. During the redeem process it did show a balance of $10 temporary, but unfortunately, in his account he never got any Robux in return.
He feels very sad about it and so do I, as I now learned I cannot help him getting any Robux.
The Roblox support is looking into this, and I hope they can help out.
sometimes there is a delay when getting the robux, so I'd give it a good 24 hours at most before being concerned.

Jack74044

Oct 20, 2020
Roblox
Linda201314
Thank you, I didn't know that, and thought it was instant.
My son was very excited, when I bought the Roblox gift-card for him, but now he feels very sad.
To overcome the issue, Support had reset his account last night, but it didn't help him getting his Robux.
Unfortunately I can't help him getting his present.
He asked me to try again, but I'm not willing to buy him another one, yet.
It's now a few days already, and my son still got nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Cookie

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll

Jack74044

Oct 20, 2020
Roblox
Linda201314
The cards was a "Roblox Digital Gift Card 10 euro".
I don't know if what you say applies to that, and how to do this.
My son is only 7, and probably also doesn't know.

Jack74044

Oct 20, 2020
Roblox
Linda201314
The Roblox team is really friendly and very helpful. They are making all effort to try to help us.
Problem is, I never played games and I'm nearly 60. So my 7 year old son suppose to be the expert, but this gets to complicated for him.
It was the first time he would get Robux from me as a present. On the PC he plays using an app, and sometimes he uses an Android phone on which he install the Roblox app.
So, if I understand it well, a digital gift card (code emailed after purchase) cannot be used within an app, but only in the web browser?

Reactions: Rukreep

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
The Roblox team is really friendly and very helpful. They are making all effort to try to help us.
Problem is, I never played games and I'm nearly 60. So my 7 year old son suppose to be the expert, but this gets to complicated to him.
It was the first time he would get Robux. On the PC he plays using an app, and sometimes he uses an Android phone on which he install the Roblox app.
So, if I understand it well, a digital gift card (code emailed after purchase) cannot be used within an app, but only in the web browser?
Yes, you can only redeem then in a pc. It doesn't work when you have the application purchased on your mobile.

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
Problem is, I never played games and I'm nearly 60. So my 7 year old son suppose to be the expert, but this gets to complicated for him.
It was the first time he would get Robux from me as a present. On the PC he plays using an app, and sometimes he uses an Android phone on which he install the Roblox app.
yeah

Jack74044

Oct 20, 2020
Roblox
Linda201314
Roblux support has helped out greatly!
Only, this was a one time only helping out from their side, and I'm of course afraid to buy Robux again.

What means premium? Does it give better protection against stolen or loosing Robux?

If I could figure what happened and how to prevent it that would help.

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
Roblux support has helped out greatly!
Only, this was a one time only helping out from their side, and I'm of course afraid to buy Robux again.

What means premium? Does it give better protection against stolen or loosing Robux?

If I could figure what happened and how to prevent it that would help.
you buy robux in your browser, and when it tells you what method to use, use roblox credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.