Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My account got ruined, can anyone help me

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

kanyebestoat

Nov 25, 2021
Roblox
kidsaremyfavorite
I was on a Discord server for Tower Defense Simulator in the party queue where people send links to their private servers for games, people DM them for whatever mode they are hosting
One guy said something I was interested in so I asked for the link and he sent it to me
Normally since I was always logged in, when I clicked on links it would take me to the private server and I would be in the game after that
This link took me to the roblox site and I wasn’t logged in for some reason
I logged in to my account, then a few minutes later I can’t get into my account
I use my email to change my password and then I log back in and my account is wiped completely with my username changed
I look up my username and I see my account is still intact with everything on it (kanyebestoat)
It appears that they changed the email and password on my account and put it on this new account
How do I get it back?

Matterulo433

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 13, 2020
some place far far away
Roblox
matterulo435
Discord
Happy Hallomas#2987
Check your email

Roblox should’ve sent an email that your email has been change. Once you check that, there should be a link that allows you to switch back to the original email.

Once you got your email back, change your passwords and activate 2-step verification.

If you can’t get your email back, contact Roblox support for help.

kanyebestoat

Nov 25, 2021
Roblox
kidsaremyfavorite
Check your email

Roblox should’ve sent an email that your email has been change. Once you check that, there should be a link that allows you to switch back to the original email.

Once you got your email back, change your passwords and activate 2-step verification.

If you can’t get your email back, contact Roblox support for help.
I never got an email back from them
I did contact support though and am waiting on a response