Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My day is ruined.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
you need live tv to watch chucky tv series on Hulu…. and also Halloween 2018 😐
Futurama is on Hulu, as well. My day is ruined in general by others things (mass dislikes on a post that I accidentally put in wrong subforum, other stuff, parents being parents, so much stress due to school and life in general). How am I going to live without futurama?

weedville

Banned
Oct 6, 2021
weedville
****hub.com
Roblox
Dr_clumpsbruder
Futurama is on Hulu, as well. My day is ruined in general by others things (mass dislikes on a post that I accidentally put in wrong subforum, other stuff, parents being parents, so much stress due to school and life in general). How am I going to live without futurama?
welcome to my world

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
welcome to my world
Pain brother 🤜🤛

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
trust me i’m waiting for the amphibia s3 episodes to come on disney+
it’s taking forever, they air on tv first then it takes a few weeks to months to get them on disney+
i watch them on disney+ to help support the creators more because it makes more of an impact
i also don’t have nor want cable

Reactions: DunnoYou