My Epic game - The Epic Obby | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My Epic game - The Epic Obby

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder
I'm not even going to go and tell you why this game is bad. I get hit with a gamepass pop-up as soon as I join the game. The obby is in R15 with a scuffed running and also jumping animation. Looks like free models got used in some places. I know someone has to always start somewhere, but it's what you need - the truth. Good luck on your future projects.

Reactions: trains

Gashdangitplayz

Aug 20, 2020
Roblox
gashdangit
Discord
GashdangitPlayz#7445
Ok Awesomemimic111, I will add u as collaborator, i just added an update on my game whereas all bugs were fixed. In that screenshot u captured, there's supposed be a spinner, The game seems fine now, and GeniusBuilder, i know, i was planning to shut down the game yesterday becuz of a huge virus, i got rid of it today and I am confident that it is fixed, i have future projects, and thanks for wishing me luck both you and Awesomemimic111. I didn't want this to get any longer so see new post https://robloxforum.com/threads/the-epic-obby.53856/#post-280903

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.