Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My little girl's first Roblox video :) Please Help?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedNefzaoui

Apr 10, 2021
Tunisia
Roblox
Robloxian589464138
Hi everyone,

My name is Ahmed and I'm from Tunisia (that's North Africa), 28 years old and I have joined this lovely and warm community to hopefully learn more about Roblox and the nice people who play it, and I started this topic because of my talented niece who's just turned 11, plays Roblox like crazy. We have just celebrated her birthday and she was allowed to finally start a YouTube channel.
I'm not sure how to go about this: but it would mean the world to my little girl and me if you guys and girls support her and follow her channel 🥰

Here's a vid she made:

I gotta be honest I am proud of her English (it's our third language after Arabic and French). 😄

Cheers,
Ahmed

FarmCacti

Certified Reputation Spreader
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
lol
that's actually some pretty good content, really all i can think of is maybe a better mic or something? overall the channel is pretty amazing 👍

Reactions: AhmedNefzaoui

AhmedNefzaoui

Apr 10, 2021
Tunisia
Roblox
Robloxian589464138
tell your little girl she’s going great and as a fellow youtuber myself, to never give up!! she could become a great youtuber one day :)
Thank you! She does dream of being a big YouTuber one day :)

that's actually some pretty good content, really all i can think of is maybe a better mic or something? overall the channel is pretty amazing 👍
Thanks! I'm planning on supporting her with proper equipment but I wanna see her make an effort first 😅

Cool, hope she continues having fun making youtube videos
thank you!! :)
Post automatically merged:

Her english is impressive.
Thank you 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.