Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My ROBLOX channel!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

youtube.com/c/MelonSoup

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everybody on the ROBLOX forums!
I have a channel which if you had the time please check out.
I share a channel with a friend making nice mixes with great songs for gaming, and my main channel Melon Soup! (the link is my username)
Hopefully you could subscribe to me because I will be uploading a new video soon! I am just editing that :P
My main channel: youtube.com/c/MelonSoup
Cool mixes and songs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RawE4UCxY5P_0HBocOOvA?app=desktop
Hopefully you can subscribe to the two! Thanks :D
If you want to record together my ROBLOX username is "SeyonPlays including with quite a few other accounts, i_quxa, SeyonPlayz, DuniaNL (A ODer Troll ACC), ZockTheOne, Newerthenever, MelonGamer101, FirstReverse (Hacked ): )" Don't ask me why I have so many lol
Thank you if you subscribed, if not still thanks! :D

DanVallance

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everybody on the ROBLOX forums!
I have a channel which if you had the time please check out.
I share a channel with a friend making nice mixes with great songs for gaming, and my main channel Melon Soup! (the link is my username)
Hopefully you could subscribe to me because I will be uploading a new video soon! I am just editing that :p
My main channel: youtube.com/c/MelonSoup
Cool mixes and songs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RawE4UCxY5P_0HBocOOvA?app=desktop
Hopefully you can subscribe to the two! Thanks :D
If you want to record together my ROBLOX username is "SeyonPlays including with quite a few other accounts, i_quxa, SeyonPlayz, DuniaNL (A ODer Troll ACC), ZockTheOne, Newerthenever, MelonGamer101, FirstReverse (Hacked ): )" Don't ask me why I have so many lol
Thank you if you subscribed, if not still thanks! :D
Enjoyed your videos

Status
Not open for further replies.