Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

My roblox wont work while im connected to my wifi

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikla3795

Dec 29, 2020
Roblox
ikla3795_AltGotBan
I am having this issue where my roblox has gone completely nuts, i try to go on the website and the images of games and friends are just the loading rippling animation (this is in microsoft edge), and when i try to go into the microsoft store and open r oblox there it takes about 8 seconds and closes automatically, the only whay i am able to access the website normally and join a game without the error code 610 is with a vpn which makes my ping spike up to 400-800 when its normally 80-100, please if anyone has a solution of why this is happening please let me know how to fix it or if i need to wait for roblox to fix this issue, it works on everything else but my wifi, and when i try to join a game it takes the roblox launcher about 30 seconds to a minute to finally open and then it gives me the error code 610 this has been happening nonstop for about 2 days going on to 3 ROBLOX WEBSITER TRASH.PNG fgaskdjhfgaskdjhfgasd.PNG uisyfgoscvghblaikjfghlkradtf.PNG

SuperBloxPaul

Jul 10, 2018
Roblox
PaulGamesTheDev
try to download and use 1.1.1.1 and see if it is your dns that's the problem

ikla3795

Dec 29, 2020
Roblox
ikla3795_AltGotBan
I already have it set to that and it still hasn't worked

ikla3795

Dec 29, 2020
Roblox
ikla3795_AltGotBan
possibly but my neighbor two houses down is having no issues, only in my house. My sister is having the same issues along with my old computer.

Bababoey

Dec 29, 2020
Roblox
Matthew_willi
possibly but my neighbor two houses down is having no issues, only in my house. My sister is having the same issues along with my old computer.
Try reb your wifi router I do it all the time
Post automatically merged:

Try reb your wifi router I do it all the time

I am having this issue where my roblox has gone completely nuts, i try to go on the website and the images of games and friends are just the loading rippling animation (this is in microsoft edge), and when i try to go into the microsoft store and open r oblox there it takes about 8 seconds and closes automatically, the only whay i am able to access the website normally and join a game without the error code 610 is with a vpn which makes my ping spike up to 400-800 when its normally 80-100, please if anyone has a solution of why this is happening please let me know how to fix it or if i need to wait for roblox to fix this issue, it works on everything else but my wifi, and when i try to join a game it takes the roblox launcher about 30 seconds to a minute to finally open and then it gives me the error code 610 this has been happening nonstop for about 2 days going on to 3 View attachment 30526 View attachment 30527 View attachment 30528
Try reb your wifi router I do that all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.