Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

MysteryMagicalMyth's News: Meet the Roblox Player That Claims he is an Admin.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

MysteryMagicalMyth

Nov 16, 2020
Roblox
MysteryMagicalMyth
Meet Jikoeiow, a Roblox player that claims he is an admin. In the group RBX Admin, he states, "I am a official admin fake admin groups are not tolerated Change the name and the under text." Jikoeiow also states, "Check my roblox badges if you think i am fake."

If you check Jikoeiow's badges he has the friendship award and the veteran award too, but there is no Administrator Badge. The administrator Badge says this, "This badge identifies an account as belonging to a Roblox administrator. Only official Roblox administrators will possess this badge. If someone claims to be an admin, but does not have this badge, they are potentially trying to mislead you. If this happens, please report abuse and we will delete the imposter's account."

Don't fall for these types of tricks keep your account safe.

hess

DragonForce 🏳️‍🌈🤘
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
MickeyMagicalFraud COPYING the original Gangsta BLOXAuthority in a FAILED attempt to be as Goated as BLOXAuthority... Where are the RobloxForum ADMINS when you need them ? ? ? ? ? 🤨 🧐 ⁉️ #AaronFRAUD #BLOXAuthority4Prez

MysteryMagicalMyth

Nov 16, 2020
Roblox
MysteryMagicalMyth
I didn't know that was a person or user and I found an admin group on roblox. Also who is Blox Authority. I honestly just found this on the the roblox group pages and the guy said he was an admin but didn't have the badge

YS0

Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
I didn't know that was a person or user and I found an admin group on roblox. Also who is Blox Authority. I honestly just found this on the the roblox group pages and the guy said he was an admin but didn't have the badge
@BLOXAuthority is the number 1 roblox news source, who spits only fax and knowledge every word they speak

MysteryMagicalMyth

Nov 16, 2020
Roblox
MysteryMagicalMyth
@BLOXAuthority is the number 1 roblox news source, who spits only fax and knowledge every word they speak
Ok. I thought that the player trying to be an admin was a big deal for all to hear.

matieo33

Exemplar Member
Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953
Please don't try to copy BLOXAuthority, he will literally make a diss track and boot you off this platform. /j

MysteryMagicalMyth

Nov 16, 2020
Roblox
MysteryMagicalMyth
Please don't try to copy BLOXAuthority, he will literally make a diss track and boot you off this platform. /j
I didn't copy I him I found out about him 2 hours ago. I just won't make these threads anymore. So please don't accuse me of copying him. I wasn't on this forum for as long as you guys. So please don't say I tried copying Bloxauthority.