Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

MysteryMagicalMyth's Tutorial #5: How to Publish a Decal to Roblox

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryMagicalMyth

Nov 16, 2020
Roblox
MysteryMagicalMyth
Hey everyone, here is another tutorial explaining how to publish a decal to Roblox. Let's get started.
So you think you can do that through Roblox Studio? Well let's see. So I have my decal ready as you can see on the image below. Let's try to export this to Roblox. RobloxScreenShot20210410_081606868.png
So let me open my explorer and find the decal. Now I am going to take the decal out of the part. Right click the decal and chose save to Roblox. Then I am going to give it a title, description, and allow copying and disable comments.
Screenshot (50).png
So now it is now safe in Roblox's datastore. What I want to do now is open toolbox and go to the section with the four boxes and then go to My models. The decal is their but in the model section.
Screenshot (52).png
You are probably wondering why it is not in My decals. That is because we saved it as a model. To publish a decal to Roblox the correct way you have to go to the Roblox website. So, go to the Roblox website then go to create and go to decals. It should look like the image below.
Screenshot (54).png
Now all you have to do is click choose file, select the file, press upload, then go to configure, and once you are done configuring it feel accomplished because you just published a decal to Roblox.

To make sure the decal is their go to Roblox studio, go to toolbox, go to My decals, and find your decal.

Thank you so much for reading and have a great rest of your day/ night.

--MysteryMagicalMyth waz here.

Reactions: Ent
Status
Not open for further replies.