Need a scripter | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Need a scripter

awsomepanda709

Jun 8, 2019
Roblox
awsomepanda709
I need a scripter for a game where players race against each other with obstacles along the way. For scripting I would need a teleportation system, region music, moving parts for obstacles, money system, saving system, and scripts to for winners every race. I should be able to earn some money to pay you but I cant pay crazy amounts.

PokyStuffed

Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed
Teleportation is super duper easy (why people think it's difficult, idk) region music is easy, moving parts is probably easy (haven't really dealt with it though), money system easy (saving system goes along with it) and whatever that last thing is, is easy.

If you can't do this you'd be better off learning the scripting basics rather than hiring someone. Since you can't pay much it would benefit both of you ;)

awsomepanda709

Jun 8, 2019
Roblox
awsomepanda709
Teleportation is super duper easy (why people think it's difficult, idk) region music is easy, moving parts is probably easy (haven't really dealt with it though), money system easy (saving system goes along with it) and whatever that last thing is, is easy.

If you can't do this you'd be better off learning the scripting basics rather than hiring someone. Since you can't pay much it would benefit both of you ;)
Yes but im not the leader of this group and we are trying to look for scripters. I am the builder and focus only on building. I have tried learning in the past but LUA is tricky and with school there isn't much extra time. Would you be will to do it for us.

PokyStuffed

Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed
Yes but im not the leader of this group and we are trying to look for scripters. I am the builder and focus only on building. I have tried learning in the past but LUA is tricky and with school there isn't much extra time. Would you be will to do it for us.
Ah I see you're a builder, but I would still recommend learning a bit of Lua. I would say it's pretty simple compared to other languages.

Good luck on finding someone! I'm not in the position to help at the moment.

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: k