Need Builders | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Need Builders

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2019
Roblox
awsomepanda709
Hello everyone, me and some other people are working on a big world for our game and i'm the only builder. I could really use help with terrain and making forest to make this game move faster. I can do all of that stuff but the guy helping me code cant really do anything because I have to build the world so I cant make anything for him to code at the same time. You would have to work for free but you will most definitely receive a cut of the game profit. I know people don't like that but that's all we can do right now.

SleepyWinq

kaleidoscope
VIP
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
Would you mind sharing briefly on what the game is? It may possibly spark someone's interest in wanting to work with you if you are not paying. Also, I think you should include on what specifically you require help for other than the terrain and the forest. Is there anything else other than those two things you are wanting assistance on?

Reactions: Coolcatmomi
Jun 8, 2019
Roblox
awsomepanda709
Its on open world game where your job is to take over a ruler who is taking over the land. I mainly just need someone to do terrain work and fill in forest. Here is a link to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.