Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

need help with scripting

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

wolfGuardian

Feb 13, 2021
Roblox
neko_boi11
so im using an if statment in a script to identify a part's brick color as a condition, but i dont know how to type it in.

Mattycbtw

Feb 16, 2021
Roblox
Mattycbtw0
can anybody help me script a game what im trying to make a game where it has abilitys and powers to lvl up and upgrade and to get new powers for the game i need a scripter for the lvl up system for the abilitys and lvl up system my roblox name is Mattycbtw0
Post automatically merged:

need a scripter for a fighting game to get levels up and to get abilities and to go to the bot in the game and gets messages to read then gets a quest to do to unlock the abilites and can test it on players and they will get rankes

Last edited:

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
the UK
web.roblox.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob
Lua:
if script.Parent.BrickColor == colournamehere then
    --code here
end

can anybody help me script a game what im trying to make a game where it has abilitys and powers to lvl up and upgrade and to get new powers for the game i need a scripter for the lvl up system for the abilitys and lvl up system my roblox name is Mattycbtw0

need a scripter for a fighting game to get levels up and to get abilities and to go to the bot in the game and gets messages to read then gets a quest to do to unlock the abilites and can test it on players and they will get rankes
Dude start your own thread...

Reactions: wolfGuardian

wolfGuardian

Feb 13, 2021
Roblox
neko_boi11
Lua:
    --code here
end

thanks for taking the time to help

ilikeroblox123

Jul 12, 2020
Planet Dorito
Roblox
shayaanz00722

start ur own thread dude

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
the UK
web.roblox.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob
Lua:
    --code here
end

thanks for taking the time to help
If it's correct, mark it as solution