New EP out! (Dayshaw EP) | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

New EP out! (Dayshaw EP)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

What's your favorite track?

• Track 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dayshaw

• What I Was Taught

• Running Forwards (Leap)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuiceDrop

Top 0.0001% Member
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
I can't post the EP here because track "What I Was Taught" is kinda not safe for kids, but I will post my profile so you can check out the EP.

I actually just recorded Track 1 like half an hour ago, and my favorite song on the EP is Role in Confusion!

What's your favorite?

https://soundcloud.com/juicedrop-405887141
Fun Fact: I started making music because Cactus posted one of his albums here and I was like "Yo, you can make albums on Soundcloud?"

I started making music just because I could make albums on Soundcloud... yep. And it shows because most of the time my music is bland (for example, it was time to break the law and it's sequel is bland and repetitive and goes on too long, but it has a cool main riff i use as a hidden part in alot of songs now. imagine if the beatles snuck the riff to wild honey pie in most of their later songs)

edit: woah i worded that horribly. cactus's music is awesome, what i mean is it sounds like my music was made by someone who doesn't know how to do music and did it just because of some arbitrary thing

stanremainings

Aug 5, 2020
Roblox
builderman
Discord
ㅤtestszdfzedez
is this random notes in the fl studio grand piano

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.