New Here! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

New Here!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmysvibe

Jul 27, 2020
Roblox
emmysvibe
Hello! I'm Emmy and I am new here. My roblox username is emmysvibe and I own the current largest pansexual group on roblox. I like trading limiteds, and discussing roblox issues and cringey roblox stuff (Slenders, copypaste, oders, etc). I am also an instagram artist. My username on there is fairyemss. I am looking forward to talking about roblox with you guys!

I also design clothes and i have achieved about 1k sales so far!
My favourite games are:
Ro-Beats, Royale High, Bloxburg, Free Draw 2, Most showcase games, Arsenal, Doomspire Brickbattle, and a game my friend tommy made named Sacrifice where we burn people teehee

I like music and singing, and art as well.

I feel like thats all you need to know about me, so... bye and have a nice day!

Profile link:

Best user ever:

<3 Byee!!

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Montreal
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hat#4602
Welcome!
My favourite introductions are the ones with effort put into them. I like Free Draw 2 and Doomspire Brickbattle as well.
On Bloxburg I sold my house and gave all of my money to another guy, and we would make a house together. Then his account got deleted and I was homeless 😂

Reactions: emmysvibe

emmysvibe

Jul 27, 2020
Roblox
emmysvibe
Welcome!
My favourite introductions are the ones with effort put into them. I like Free Draw 2 and Doomspire Brickbattle as well.
On Bloxburg I sold my house and gave all of my money to another guy, and we would make a house together. Then his account got deleted and I was homeless 😂
Well... tahts sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: hey @Vipnoob07 i added you on roblox friend me its thecoolguy16183