[B+S] - New to Roblox Trading | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

[B+S] New to Roblox Trading

Divinity

Jun 23, 2019
www.youtube.com
Roblox
ObscureVisage
Discord
Oculus#7796
Hi! I'm completely new to trading, and I've been looking for a cheap limited to start out with. I've got my eye on the Sinister Branches because of its high demand and somewhat decent price (1000 R$ is worth around 20-30 dollars where I live). However, the price chart shows that it's worth has been steadily dropping (Not sure if the chart shows RAP or value). Should I still start with Sinister Branches or find something else?

Also, if you guys have any tips/tricks you would like to share, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! : )

Chef

Nov 4, 2018
Kings Throne
Roblox
Cshef
sinister is a really good starting item
n yes, the rap on basically every item has been steadily dropping quite a lot, it happens a lot (and then it usually comes back up hoopefully)
because earlier this month i had like 300k? n now its at like 171k cus of the drops lmao

Divinity

Jun 23, 2019
www.youtube.com
Roblox
ObscureVisage
Discord
Oculus#7796
shaggy is the best for starting
A lot of people have said that, but with so many people buying and trading Shaggys I feel like the value of Shaggy will drop
Post automatically merged:

where do you live?
Singapore, a small place you've probably never heard of
heard of it
Well I've been proven wrong then
Post automatically merged:

sinister is a really good starting item
n yes, the rap on basically every item has been steadily dropping quite a lot, it happens a lot (and then it usually comes back up hoopefully)
because earlier this month i had like 300k? n now its at like 171k cus of the drops lmao
What other items are good for starting apart from sinister and shaggy in your opinion then?

Last edited:
General
Help Users
    Raichu25 Bot: Raichu25 rolls 1d6 and gets 6.