• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Recruited NewAgeRobloxian’s Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Roblox
lolman12333356
Roblox username:
NewAgeRobloxian

Why would you like to be a member of the staff?
I would like to be a member of the RobloxForum staff because I want to make sure that the site stays safe, free of profanity and coarse language, and make sure all content posted to the website is in compliance with the RobloxForum Forum Rules. Simply put, I want to help, along with all of the other staff members, make this forum the safest, most kid friendly fan made roblox forum out there.​
How active are you on this forum?
I’m always online at least once a day!​
When did you join this forum?
February 8, 2018
Are all your interactions helpful to others?
Yes. I do not speak against others.​
When was your last application date?
I have not applied before.​
maybe

Rakmishak

Well-known Member and Moderator
Ratings
187 2
Roblox
rakmishak
Yeah I guess that’s true lol
I don’t want strict rules like on the original roblox forums to be transferred here. There’s just that feeling of freedom on this forum which didn’t exist on the original forum.
Welp he got banned lol
Post automatically merged:

Welp he got banned lol
The totally normal guy

Ratings
Roblox
newsuperpatrick
Yes yes of course , but its also important that we dont become "most kid friendly" then we will turn into Roblox , with horrible rules and such , despite being for all ages . We're fine where we are , there isn't much need for emphasizing this into a kid friendly place
Yeah I am pretty sure people started to play Roblox when they were kids and then just stuck with it, I was about eight when I first joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.