Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

no nuance november

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Cookie

Official VP of Roblox Forum - he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
guys!!!
🚨it’s no nuance november! that means post your hot takes with no context and RUN🚨

i like nightcore
Nightcore is literally just a higher pitched version of a song with an anime girl slapped on to it
forgot to add that nightcore can sound cooler, but that doesn't mean that it is a high effort thing. i wouldn't even call it a remix, just a modification that took 2 minutes in audacity

ACloud

Apr 19, 2018
Hell
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
guys!!!
🚨it’s no nuance november! that means post your hot takes with no context and RUN🚨

i like nightcore
Nightcore is literally just a higher pitched version of a song with an anime girl slapped on to it
forgot to add that nightcore can sound cooler, but that doesn't mean that it is a high effort thing. i wouldn't even call it a remix, just a modification that took 2 minutes in audacity

I literally hear no difference

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
The point of pizza is to customize it with your favourite toppings. Cheese pizza is blasphemy.
peperoni pizza is ok but when cheese pizza is the same price as pepperoni i relate to the italian chef loading his gun

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
peperoni pizza is ok but when cheese pizza is the same price as pepperoni i relate to the italian chef loading his gun
Now I'd agree that's a waste of money, but in a way, cheese pizza buyers deserve it.
people who buy pizza with no cheese, or anything at that, just sauce are even worse (i have seen people buy it like that, end me)

• Wow
Reactions: Hallumir and Cookie