Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Normal 400 roblox

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

omghelper

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
Omghelper
I bought 400 roblox with iTunes but it Said i bought 400 roblox premium, but i didnt. It says the Same with premium 80 ROBUX. Did u bought premium ROBUX or nog?

omghelper

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
Omghelper
Describe the issue you are having and make it less vague.
i bought ROBUX with ITunes, and i know for sure i didnt bought premium, but when i looked at the receipt it Says ”you have bought 400 rubox premium” and now im confused if i bought premium or Not, i also have bought 80 ROBUX and then it Said “you have bought premium 80 rubox” so now i am confused if i bought premium or not

bloxAmbassador

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 16, 2021
bloxAmbassador's comfy bed
Roblox
BallisticEthan
I bought 400 roblox with iTunes but it Said i bought 400 roblox premium, but i didnt. It says the Same with premium 80 ROBUX. Did u bought premium ROBUX or nog?
I'm not sure what you mean, could you go into detail?
Post automatically merged:

i bought ROBUX with ITunes, and i know for sure i didnt bought premium, but when i looked at the receipt it Says ”you have bought 400 rubox premium” and now im confused if i bought premium or Not, i also have bought 80 ROBUX and then it Said “you have bought premium 80 rubox” so now i am confused if i bought premium or not
Weird. Premium gives you extra Robux.

Maybe you just didn't get the bonus.

omghelper

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
Omghelper
I'm not sure what you mean, could you go into detail?
Post automatically merged:

Weird. Premium gives you extra Robux.

Maybe you just didn't get the bonus.
I didnt bought premium tho, it Saïd “you have bought 400 premium roblox” when i bought it on my iphone (i Circeled in black) so im confused 960D032C-1B89-4EB4-8085-B4B130E75CFC.jpeg

NotZuze

Dizzy person
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
It looks weird.. someone else bought it with like apple card or something before and the same thing happened. I would message roblox support because it seems weird. I would probably recommend buying premium on pc though

Status
Not open for further replies.