Object Remove Button | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Object Remove Button

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

gavington

Mar 25, 2018
Roblox
gavington
I added a tool that allows players to insert an part called "Crate", but its inevitable that players will go crazy with it and spawn crates everywhere as there is no cooldown, I intended this to happen but I don't intend for the map to be filled with crates that will stay there forever so I am going to add a button that removes all "Crate Parts" from the game, Only one problem I don't have the scripts for it since I specialize in building rather than scripting , there will be a script named "CrateRemove" That starts deactivated and will remove all objects named "Crate" from the game, and another named "Activator" that will turn on CrateRemove when the button is clicked and after a few seconds will deactivate CrateRemove again so players can continue making crates.

squidiskool

Jul 25, 2018
Connecticut
web.roblox.com
Roblox
squidiskool
Discord
NO
Made it, just edit the script:
Edit: Also put the GUI in StarterGUI

gavington

Mar 25, 2018
Roblox
gavington
Can I make it as a real button using a click detector in the game though? not just a gui
Post automatically merged:

The also script said it clears all parts in a model, these parts are'nt in a model they are only in the workspace, the script wont work for what i'm using it for anyway

Last edited:
General
Help Users
    Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi: no