Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Ok hey I have been out of this um...forum for a little bit but I got news

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
This is my news: I have made a group on roblox called: Make it Fabulous. Make it Fabulous is a group where people come together and donate the donations are for the ability to advertise and when we advertise we draw more people in and once we have the wanted amount of robux we create hair styles that are cheaper than other hair styles on roblox. Please please please join I really need more help with my idea and of you do join. Thank you so much and the more you donate to the group your rank moves up. Merch is still in the process of being made hopeful allies will hop be able to help in this process! Bye

Attachments

• BD8067DB-9130-43AE-816B-7BD87FA643EB.png
    BD8067DB-9130-43AE-816B-7BD87FA643EB.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 4

Kil

women's dream & men's motivation
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
So are you like tryna be able to make UCG?

QueenBeecomcom

May 11, 2021
Roblox
howardkk9
Can you explain a bit more my reason for the group is to help people who can’t offered some things
I kinda don't think that's allowed.
OMG IF YOU READ MY MESSAGE CLEARLY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain a bit more my reason for the group is to help people who can’t offered some things
MAKING NICE THIS CHEAPER THAN A NORMAL PRICE I AM NOT COPYRIGHTING I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN THINGS AND MAKE THEM CHEAPER

Kil

women's dream & men's motivation
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261

MAKING NICE THIS CHEAPER THAN A NORMAL PRICE I AM NOT COPYRIGHTING I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN THINGS AND MAKE THEM CHEAPER
So are you tryna make UCG cheaper than it can be?

QueenBeecomcom

May 11, 2021
Roblox
howardkk9

So are you tryna make UCG cheaper than it can be?
YES

YS0

Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155

calm down

Reactions: jamescoolcraft

QueenBeecomcom

May 11, 2021
Roblox
howardkk9
Ugh whatever you’d think that there would be some sort of positive feedback but I get negative feedback I thought it would be nice you tell you about something but I guess I should sit on a couch and do nothing BECAUSE EVERTHING I DO ON HERE I GET SOME SORT REASON TO STOP COMING ON HERE YOU LOOK AT EVER NOOK AND CRANNY SO I DON’T POST ANYMORE BUT I STILL WILL AND IGNORE THE PEOPLE WHO GWT IN MY WAY

ilikeroblox123

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dino nugget factory
Roblox
shayaanz00722
Ugh whatever you’d think that there would be some sort of positive feedback but I get negative feedback I thought it would be nice you tell you about something but I guess I should sit on a couch and do nothing BECAUSE EVERTHING I DO ON HERE I GET SOME SORT REASON TO STOP COMING ON HERE YOU LOOK AT EVER NOOK AND CRANNY SO I DON’T POST ANYMORE BUT I STILL WILL AND IGNORE THE PEOPLE WHO GWT IN MY WAY
stop getting mad. chill out you wont get positive feedback in everything in life.

Reactions: jamescoolcraft

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
Ugh whatever you’d think that there would be some sort of positive feedback but I get negative feedback
If it's still feedback, that means it's not nescessarily a bad thing and should generally be accepted. I think people would respect you much more if you stopped yelling at everyone.

Reactions: D7N0