Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

People taking oders too seriously.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Zuze

Dec 20, 2020
Czech Republic
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Hello today im gonna explain why oding isnt actually anything bad. So basically sure they are online dating but they are most likely rping. Like i don't expect like some predator playing roblox looking for home address (NEVER SAY YOUR HOME ADDRESS TO STRANGERS). Like i mean it will prob fail bc of tags. People think rp games are only for oding so they get hate but they don't deserve it. Now lets move on to condo games u will think that there are orders 100%. Ehh sure they are but its just trolling. Its like a rp again but inappropriate so yeah. You shouldn't take orders seriously its just like roleplaying. Even if condo games are inappropriate its just a rp nothing else. Please stop making threads like: BRO THIS IS HOW U STOP ODERS LOLOLOLL. something like that now bye

AmyMissesTheRoBloxFORUMS

Feb 21, 2021
Roblox
AmyTheParrotKadet
I think roblox Oders that are actually doing that need to stop I know It's not always serious but they know there are a lot of young girls 18- on roblox and they could be a pervert so I think They should be reported now that reports work for pc players now Just my opinion

TinyTank

Banned
Feb 9, 2021
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
web.roblox.com
Roblox
baristinytank1
I think roblox Oders that are actually doing that need to stop I know It's not always serious but they know there are a lot of young girls 18- on roblox and they could be a pervert so I think They should be reported now that reports work for pc players now Just my opinion
But they aren't doing any harm. They are just rping .

3ovu

Mar 27, 2019
Roblox
3ovu
I get your point except for the "Condo games" part, Condo games are very inappropriate and it is possible for children at least 8 years old to want to play that crap. It may be RPING but the fact is that it has very 10000000+ things in it.

AmyMissesTheRoBloxFORUMS

Feb 21, 2021
Roblox
AmyTheParrotKadet
I get your point except for the "Condo games" part, Condo games are very inappropriate and it is possible for children at least 8 years old to want to play that crap. It may be RPING but the fact is that it has very 10000000+ things in it.
Yeah kinda
Post automatically merged:

But they aren't doing any harm. They are just rping .
Yeah, But sometimes it could be more serious than it seems

Last edited:

VladStuffRBLX

Feb 21, 2021
Roblox
Vlad_elixir
Okay. ODing is only annoying, but not "OH NO ODER ITS THE APOCALYPSE". And plus, some people aren't even oding. Back in 2017 (a year before I joined roblox) I played games and ROLEPLAYED that I liked someone. Of course I didn't, and I was kinda young back then. But every single time I would do that everbody would say "ODER ODER DIE YOU PEICE OF CRAP" and I would feel terrible. I don't roleplay anymore due to that, but you can see what an exaggeration ODing is. It's bad, sure, but I mean, grow up.

Micket

Reputation speed runner
Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
Radiacted
Discord
Mitch.#9595
roleplaying and online dating are 2 different things. online daters are really bad. i've seen people 18+ hook up with girls underage on roblox. It's disgusting and they deserve every bit of hate they get. you never truly know who sits on the other side of the computer. people are dishonest and manipulators. often participating in acts that are not appropriate for their ages. and I promise you from running clubs and clans that break-ups usually end in leaks and rumors.

it's simple, just DONT DO IT. and you wont be made fun of.

Alpas

Feb 14, 2021
Roblox
Arupasuu
Hello today im gonna explain why oding isnt actually anything bad. So basically sure they are online dating but they are most likely rping. Like i don't expect like some predator playing roblox looking for home address (NEVER SAY YOUR HOME ADDRESS TO STRANGERS). Like i mean it will prob fail bc of tags. People think rp games are only for oding so they get hate but they don't deserve it. Now lets move on to condo games u will think that there are orders 100%. Ehh sure they are but its just trolling. Its like a rp again but inappropriate so yeah. You shouldn't take orders seriously its just like roleplaying. Even if condo games are inappropriate its just a rp nothing else. Please stop making threads like: BRO THIS IS HOW U STOP ODERS LOLOLOLL. something like that now bye
based, based based.
based all around.
i was a former roblox roleplayer and the "stop ODing" movement was the reason why i fell out of it. finally people are calling out these annoying ants.

edit: i'd also like to add that i feel as if it's okay if you've met your e-date through ROBLOX, and weren't just asking for a date within the platform. i mean, e-dating beforehand takes trust to make. but it's good to be wary of predators.

It's disgusting and they deserve every bit of hate they get.
ayo chill. ODing within roblox is questionable, but 97% of the time they're dumb teenagers.

• Meh
Reactions: Fletcher

Alpas

Feb 14, 2021
Roblox
Arupasuu
let the kids harm themselves, then roblox and parents will be responsible for it
i dont think ROBLOX should be responsible for something they cant control no matter what restrictions they implement, but the parents 100%

Moptus

Feb 22, 2021
Roblox
jaydenplaysrobloxya
I Completely Understand.

But Some Odering
Can cause pedophiles
and its personally not safe,
i still understand what your implying to say.

Zuze

Dec 20, 2020
Czech Republic
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
I Completely Understand.

But Some Odering
Can cause pedophiles
and its personally not safe,
i still understand what your implying to say.
There's like a 0,1% chance ur gonna meet a predator

Moptus

Feb 22, 2021
Roblox
jaydenplaysrobloxya
Thats Not An Excuse.

No matter the change, dont risk it.

Zuze

Dec 20, 2020
Czech Republic
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
Thats not the problem,
they possibly can.
social media = predators
roblox = gaming platform [NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA]

Thats not the problem,
they possibly can.
social media has more predators and u cant rlly get into a predator in roblox

Thats not the problem,
they possibly can.
like also how would predators come in roblox they don't know how to play when i literally asked my mom to play restaurant tycoon 2 she literally crashed into her restaurant twice so i had to help her. My dad played too and he's better but its still worse he can only play tiny tanks properly

Last edited:

TinyTank

Banned
Feb 9, 2021
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
web.roblox.com
Roblox
baristinytank1
"oding isn't bad" Clearly you've never heard of the oders who ACTUALLY SHARE THEIR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.
You can't. Typing a city get's it tagged.

"oding isn't bad" Clearly you've never heard of the oders who ACTUALLY SHARE THEIR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.
You can't. Typing a city get's it tagged. a whole address ad phone number would be tagged.