Players beware! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Players beware!

angryoldwoman

Nov 29, 2019
Jenamay1013 befriended my granddaughter, scammed her out of a ride unicorn in an adopt me and then unfriended her and logged off. Her sister's name is emmamay1012. Unfortunately, I don't think that she'll get her unicorn back and that this is just an lesson learned about the a**holes in the world, but I'm an angry grammy and felt like I had to let others know.

ElHomburgerGuy

God of Memes
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
Yeah don't trust everyone you know,

If you think it's possible you can head to Roblox support to see if you can get the ingame items back

but besides that, I'm sorry to hear what happen, it really does suck when those things happen.

Best now you can do is report the scammer and have Roblox deal with him.

Coolcatmomi

❤jakkeriy ❤
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
london
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928
Yeah don't trust everyone you know,

If you think it's possible you can head to Roblox support to see if you can get the ingame items back

but besides that, I'm sorry to hear what happen, it really does suck when those things happen.

Best now you can do is report the scammer and have Roblox deal with him.
it's not possible to get in-game items back, the most you can possibly do is disable in-game trade and try contacting the developers

PokyStuffed

Oct 9, 2019
the place where you least expect
Roblox
poky_stuffed
If your granddaughter isn't responsible with the trading mechanism, I would suggest disabling trading altogether in the settings menu or only trading with trusted players. Other than that, most of us here don't play Adopt Me, and it's unlikely for us to come across to exact same person with the millions playing Roblox. Due to that, instead of informing others, a better bet would be to report and block Jenamay1013, because that would have a bigger impact universally, and lets Roblox know about it, if they scam enough times. I've heard the developers are pretty nice and might revert the trade. Probably the best place to contact them is twitter? Not sure.

Publicly shaming users on a forum isn't very nice though :(

Coolcatmomi

❤jakkeriy ❤
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
london
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928
If your granddaughter isn't responsible with the trading mechanism, I would suggest disabling trading altogether in the settings menu or only trading with trusted players. Other than that, most of us here don't play Adopt Me, and it's unlikely for us to come across to exact same person with the millions playing Roblox. Due to that, instead of informing others, a better bet would be to report and block Jenamay1013, because that would have a bigger impact universally, and lets Roblox know about it, if they scam enough times. I've heard the developers are pretty nice and might revert the trade. Probably the best place to contact them is twitter? Not sure.

Publicly shaming users on a forum isn't very nice though :(
agreed

ElHomburgerGuy

God of Memes
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
General
Help Users