please do not go into games that let you upload a decal. | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

please do not go into games that let you upload a decal.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

Rukreep

VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
SnowyIceDonuts
Discord
Rukreep#4376
i am unsure if this is a type of service or anything. but for games like , group recruiting plaza, the streets and others have that feature.
the streets has a spray paint gear that you can put a custom id for a decal. and use it to put a decal into a surface.
――――――――――――――――――IMPORTANT―――――――――――――――――――
the reason behind you should play theese games, is because roblox decal moderation is A W F U L.
the true thing is, when an user uploads an image, it get moderated for about 2-10 minutes.
thing is, you can upload an innapropiate image and put it on theese games.
With innapropiate, i don't mean swear words or any stupid goofy stuff. i mean actual innapropiate decals.
with that, i mean basically everything innapropiate that comes into your head.
yes, that includes very questionable stuff.

people can abuse that power to put a decal with an innapropiate decal and think they are funny. but in fact, they are harming children.
today at 2:15pm or so, i was playing GRP(group recruiting plaza) when i stumbled a weird decal.
I didn't give it much importance, until i really focused on it.
i don't even want to describe how bad that image was. but for safety measures, let's just say
an anime girl that had all of her "stuff" showed.

i wouldnt recommend going into those games, but feel free but, feel free.
i honestly don't want to go into those games. it's all a flip of a coin. but just please take the time to read this post.

roblox is bad

any mod there this is just a warn thread for any people that dont know ok just dont delete it
: )

Reactions: trains
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.