Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

!!PLEASE HELP!! Lost Account/Cant get in (Read for more details)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GameCraft101

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
GameCraft101
Heya folks, Im GameCraft101 on Roblox, and unfortunately I can't get in with my account anymore because my ex changed the password, and of course, it's been a year and I can't get in contact with them, and it's to their email. Now you may be thinking "Game you can just go to the original email and password" well... that would be favorable if my mom wouldn't have forgotten her password to her email. So I have no way of getting in and the Roblox Support Staff can't/wont help me until I verify it until they know it's really me. I understand their security consider but I told them the specifics and what the original password and email was but they don't/cant help because they can't disclose any info unless they know 100% it's me.

If anyone knows how to help me I would be so grateful. Anything would help, Jesus I don't care even if you need to hack your way into my account I just want it back before Roblox does the yearly deletion of offline accounts. Please I beg you to help.... Please.. I've had this account for so long.. So many memories and games and everything.. I don't want to lose it... Right now Im using my alt account PowerXGaming (lame name ik, it wasn't supposed to be used that much but here we are...) I've attached a photo of my account.

-
GameCraft101 on Roblox.
PS: I have discord if that helps anyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-14 134457.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-14 134457.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 13

GameCraft101

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
GameCraft101

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
Do you have an e-mail of your own?
Create your own e-mail, click the "forgot your password" button, use your newly created e-mail to change your password, and login to that account but don't forget the password.

cookie

🧣 RED TV 11-19-2021 🧣 (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
i can't really help with this, so i'll leave that to the other people, but i still want to tell you about something else i found baffling.
how could your ex even change the password? if you shared the account with them or you gave them the password that's dumb. your account is yours. you could have at least had a pin so your ex couldn't change the settings (email, password).

GameCraft101

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
GameCraft101
Create your own e-mail, click the "forgot your password" button, use your newly created e-mail to change your password, and login to that account but don't forget the password.
Yeah I have an email (Its what I used to make this account lol) but its already linked to an email. I'll try it again

cookie

🧣 RED TV 11-19-2021 🧣 (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
it wouldn't log into that account, that email isn't associated with the gamecraft account, the ex's email is

GameCraft101

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
GameCraft101
i can't really help with this, so i'll leave that to the other people, but i still want to tell you about something else i found baffling.
how could your ex even change the password? if you shared the account with them or you gave them the password that's dumb. your account is yours. you could have at least had a pin so your ex couldn't change the settings (email, password).
Yeah I know it was so dumb, I was like 12 and now Im turning 17. It so dumb man T.T I am very ashamed. They wanted to play on my account or something. I think it was because they wanted to play on my account while I was gone. Idk, I was very dumb and stupid kid back then. Im never going to do that again trust me. Learned my lesson the hard way
Post automatically merged:

it wouldn't log into that account, that email isn't associated with the gamecraft account, the ex's email is
Mhm yeah

NotZuze

Dizzy person
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
If there is no email, Facebook, phone number or anything on it then you're basically screwed and you have to accept the loss

NotZuze

Dizzy person
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
You could message roblox of you receiving an email for buying robux from that account but I still think that you won't get your account back

NotZuze

Dizzy person
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
If there is no email, Facebook, phone number or anything on it then you're basically screwed and you have to accept the lossIm not going give up.. Im going to try my best. It has to be something
Again you could try messaging roblox support but i don't think that Its gonna work

GameCraft101

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
GameCraft101

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
If its tied to your Ex's account, ask her for her e-mail to change the password and have her tell you the password so that you can write it down. If you can't call your ex then you truly are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.