Please translate this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu25

May 4, 2019
m.youtube.com
Roblox
NoahandWilly
Nää Tinyt, nää Toonit, siinäs sen nyt kuulit ja näin tällä piirretyllä valloitamme taas. Me hassuja teemme ja muillekin sen jaamme kun normit kaikki rikotaan ja komediaa saa On irralla maailmasta Acmen acres maa, piirrettynä taideteos kotimme vain on Tää teksti on uusi, näin tuottajamme huusi ja Tiny Toonin seikkailuihin lähdetään On Viivi ja Veli, se onhan selvä peli, Montana Maxin kassa, Elmiraa harmittaa. Helperi ja Topi, ei Hiski koskaan opi, Vernerille onnea ei Gogo tuoda voi. On Acmen looniversityssä piirrettyjen maa, on välineetkin koulussamme ihan hassuja. Nää Tinyt, nää Toonit, on hassuja sä tulit, siis Tiny Toonin joukkoon mukaan kaikki vaan. On laulu loppu nyt
Post automatically merged:

Along with this: Жил был тимми не тужил, не трогал никого, но мама папа и сестра, дёргали его, ОТВАЛИ! как только он к тебе придет все печали прочь две чудо рыбки сполны без ошибки все желанья весели чудители феи родители, палочкой махнем, им все не по чем(2)Будешь Изгой, и крутым культуристом, когда я ясное чудо крястными мне ничего не страшно! Я нечего не боюсь!!! Чудители феи родители Жизнь удалась, если у вас есть чудители!

NoobAnimatezRBLX

Oct 23, 2018
school or home
web.roblox.com
Roblox
NoobDeVtheNoobDeV
Discord
Noob_Dev#4703
I can translate the Russian version
There was Timmy who didn't hurt or touch anyone, but mom, dad and sister tugged him, GO AWAY! when he will come yo you all sorrows will be gone and two miacles filled without mistakes all wishes desires fairies parents, waving with a stick, they are not for anyhting(2)You'll be a Outcast, and a cool bodybuilder, when I am clear wonder masculine I am not scared! I am not afraid of anything!!! Fairy Wonders Parents Life is a success if you have monsters!

Generalissimus

Aug 18, 2018
Estonia
Roblox
kristofer2058
Top text is somewhat broken Finnish and here's what I could translate:

Here's Tiny, here's Tooni, there you heard it and now with this cartoon we conquer again. We do funny things and share it to other people, when we break all the norms and get comedy from it. Acmen acres land is separated from ours, only drawn artwork is what we have of our homeland. This text is new, is what our producer yelled and to Tiny Toons adventures we go. There's Viivi and Veli, it is clear/fair game, with Montana Max's cash register (unless you meant kanssa, which means with), Elmira is sad. Helperi and Topi, Hiski never learns. To Vernerni, Gogo can never bring joy. In looniversity (made up word im guessing) Acmen is the land of the drawn, even our tools in school are funny. Here's Tiny, here's Tooni, it was fun that you came, come along everyone with Tiny Toons. Here's where the song ends.

While translating this I noticed that some places most likely should have apostrophes and some words are wrong or just missing, which explains why this translation sounds a bit funny.

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
The Gate from Clippy land to Club Penguin
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
The Epic Penguin#2921
Now, Tiny, those Tones, here you heard it, and so with this cartoon we conquer again. We do funny things and we share it with others when the norms are broken and comedy gets out of the world Acmen Acres, drawn with a work of art our home just is This text is new, so our producer shouted and Tiny Toon's adventures are On Viivi and Veli, that's a clear game, Montana Max's cash, Elmira's annoying. Helper and Topi, not Hiski never learn, Verner luck Gogo can not bring. There is a land drawn in Acme's looniversity, and the tools in our school are pretty funny. Those Tiny, those Tones, have been funny, so all of Tiny Toon's included. There is a song ending now.
There was a timmy did not hurt, did not touch anyone, but mom, dad and sister, pulled it, fell off! as soon as he comes to you all the sorrows away two miracles of the fish are full without error all the wishes the miracles of the fairy fairy parents, waving, they are all for nothing I'm not afraid of anything !!! Fairy Wonders Parents Life is a success if you have monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ItsHrish ItsHrish: what