Post the song you're listening to or the last song you listened to | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Post the song you're listening to or the last song you listened to

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Montreal
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hat#4602
I'll check it out, maybe share my thoughts on it.

ElHomburgerGuy

Coding In My Underwear
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915
Last song I was listening to was called Whistle... but that’s not a song to share on this forum.

So instead we’re gonna listen to the long I listen to before that one Echo by my favorite band Starset.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Montreal
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hat#4602
Last song I was listening to was called Whistle... but that’s not a song to share on this forum.

So instead we’re gonna listen to the long I listen to before that one Echo by my favorite band Starset.
Something about this song is just so weird to me. Usually when listening to music I might imagine a music video made-up by me but I can't think of a setting that fits this song. It gets better if you keep listening till the end.

ElHomburgerGuy

Coding In My Underwear
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915

Something about this song is just so weird to me. Usually when listening to music I might imagine a music video made-up by me but I can't think of a setting that fits this song. It gets better if you keep listening till the end.
I always see myself wrestling my inner demon when listening to it, but very glad you like it. For Starset is basically full of songs like it that you can binge listen to for hours and never get bored.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Montreal
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hat#4602
donkey fart - dynamic slatt$$$, I can’t post the video here because it’s too fire for this site 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵
I'm an adult so I'll look it up.

Can't tell if this is a satire of Soundcloud rappers or genuine.

Killnus

Top 0.0001% Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnus aka big duck#8064
because I make music, I started to listen to less and less normal music, so the last song I've listened to was a remix of one of my other songs.
here's the original
(I can't post soundcloud links cuz my tracks are private and soundcloud is trying to prevent it from being leaked so I can't post it here)

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Montreal
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hat#4602
Sounds like an anime opening theme. Interesting though.
Halo 3: ODST, Rain
Halo soundtrack best video game soundtrack.
Post automatically merged:

I can't reply with more than 2 media per message and apparently this still counts if I try to make a new post like this, I suppose until someone else posts.
because I make music, I started to listen to less and less normal music, so the last song I've listened to was a remix of one of my other songs.
here's the original
(I can't post soundcloud links cuz my tracks are private and soundcloud is trying to prevent it from being leaked so I can't post it here)
The first one is hard to listen to. The second one is a bit better in my opinion.
Weird name, but pretty nice song
I was expecting lyrics the whole time. Pretty weird song.

Reactions: Fletcher

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains

gen 5 remixes from pokemon masters are pretty underrated

(THEY DID COPY HOENN'S TRUMPETS WHO CARES)

edit: team unova chapter is the best pm chapter (and is pretty hard if you're me who only uses the characters i like, except rosa. i literally use hilbert, rosa (i dont like rosa), and clay. clay is 3 star but he my fav gym leader even tho i never played unova yet)

Reactions: tyraniter

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
mega man x4
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
wsxdeck#2921

gen 5 remixes from pokemon masters are pretty underrated

(THEY DID COPY HOENN'S TRUMPETS WHO CARES)

edit: team unova chapter is the best pm chapter (and is pretty hard if you're me who only uses the characters i like, except rosa. i literally use hilbert, rosa (i dont like rosa), and clay. clay is 3 star but he my fav gym leader even tho i never played unova yet)
i played pokemon masters enough to get here.
might play it in an emulator

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi: oh, 😔