premium users should be able to change their name | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

premium users should be able to change their name

Captcinn

Steamed Clams!
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528
maybe ultra only and they only have a certain amount of name changes a month because this is a really op function but there should be a way to change your name. like, i'm fine with being @JuiceDrop but what if i want to be @Born2TakeAHugeDump?
sounds like a good idea with some edits, you can change your name every 365 days.

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
South Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
maybe ultra only and they only have a certain amount of name changes a month because this is a really op function but there should be a way to change your name. like, i'm fine with being @JuiceDrop but what if i want to be @Born2TakeAHugeDump?
sounds like a good idea with some edits, you can change your name every 365 days.
Seems good but it's important to see the bad side of it, trust me I like it! Just we don't want to be going straight to yes

Coolcatmomi

epic gamer girl
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
BringBackRo_Bio1
1590152412598.png it's the same thing here, just beacuse you pay money doesn't mean this doesn't work anymore, i'm certain aaron mentioned before that name changes are only possible if it'snot an appropriate name

• Hmm
Reactions: Prowood02

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
South Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
View attachment 20897 it's the same thing here, just beacuse you pay money doesn't mean this doesn't work anymore, i'm certain aaron mentioned before that name changes are only possible if it'snot an appropriate name
From a suggestion to a discussion. We'll be done soon.

Captcinn

Steamed Clams!
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528
View attachment 20897 it's the same thing here, just beacuse you pay money doesn't mean this doesn't work anymore, i'm certain aaron mentioned before that name changes are only possible if it'snot an appropriate name
privacy reasons/inappropriate names.
under no circumstances you can change your name apart from those

Fletcher

Homburg's Devoted Husband Thats Also a Mother
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621
just write your username on urban dictionary and claim its bad so you get to change it, profit

disclaimer: don't do this

ElHomburgerGuy

Fletcher’s beloved husband and devoted father
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915
I feel like you’ll get banned with that username or anything regarding Born2Golf

NewAgeRobloxian

【garlic bread】
Feb 8, 2018
Ontario, Canada
burritospin.com
Roblox
NewAgeRobloxian
I feel like you’ll get banned with that username or anything regarding Born2Golf
don't even get me started on Born2Golf...

• Cool
Reactions: Coolcatmomi

ElHomburgerGuy

Fletcher’s beloved husband and devoted father
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
South Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
General
Help Users
  • Z znoed:
    ?anybody want to put some robux into a raiding doggo group
  • Z znoed:
    i is a doggo
  • Z znoed:
    okay so i have a gaming studio aybody want to dev on it? its called d&j games
  • Z znoed:
    hoi anybody a dev that do dev on my gaming studio?
  • Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi:
    no, quiet
  • Z znoed:
    sup
  • driverdude46 driverdude46:
    is there a way to fix this {{chatViewModel.unreadConversationCount}}{{chatLibrary.chatLayout.noConnectionMsg}} and i cant load into games
  • Tinn Tinn:
    have a gift
  • elijahgavin5 elijahgavin5:
    How y'all dah?
  • B Blitzz:
    Can someone help me i have a problem
  • B Blitzz:
    My roblox crashes every time i try to start it and then it crashes when i try to go in a game
  • B Blitzz:
    or even open roblox for that matter
  • InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere:
    Reinstall roblox maybe
  • B Blitzz:
    I did, the only thing that seemed to sorta work was to reset the app in settings it would work once then if you close it or anything along the lines of that it wouldn't work and i would have to reset it again
  • B Blitzz:
    Ok i figured something out, after wiping off roblox reinstalling it then resetting it again it seems to be working ill try to join a game and see if it crashes, also this started earliier when i started recording the game with OBS
    B Blitzz: Ok i figured something out, after wiping off roblox reinstalling it then resetting it again it...