Profile banners | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Profile banners

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
Discord
Prowood02#0291
I think this is a good way to allow people to show off their creations, and a cool thing to add because it can be artistic or a quick MS paint job. It's just a good idea!

Reactions: matieo33

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
This was suggested over a month ago, but nothing became of it. I do still like the idea, though.

You know how in youtube channels have a PFP and banner? Why don't we add banners to RF? When you enter someone's page you could see not only their pfp (which are too small for some people to truly express themselves, although i'm fine with it) but also their banner, a much larger image.

Like here's a mockup.

View attachment 25765

JuiceDrop

VIP
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
This was suggested over a month ago, but nothing became of it. I do still like the idea, though.

You know how in youtube channels have a PFP and banner? Why don't we add banners to RF? When you enter someone's page you could see not only their pfp (which are too small for some people to truly express themselves, although i'm fine with it) but also their banner, a much larger image.

Like here's a mockup.

View attachment 25765
hi

matieo33

Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953
you can always make a signature linking to your profile.
yeah you can do that, I attempted doing it using the BB Code to make it a picture, but everytime I tried it didn't work, how you did it though? (yeah it's a GIF, but I tried videos, pictures and similar but same results)

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
you can always make a signature linking to your profile.
yeah you can do that, I attempted doing it using the BB Code to make it a picture, but everytime I tried it didn't work, how you did it though? (yeah it's a GIF, but I tried videos, pictures and similar but same results)
premium

matieo33

Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Mincraft