Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Project: The Tides Of Waves [Needs Developers]

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteOak

Apr 15, 2021
Denmark
Roblox
WhiteOakBarbarian
Discord
Rion#9355
So first things first Hello My name Is WhiteOak aka Rion this is a project i wanted to make and now that i have gotten my 3d model skills to be better So i though Why not Start now and find some people help making it With me Now.

i will separate each type of type of question in a certain category with an answer below it

[Important Questions]

[What is this project]
So What's Project The Tides Of Waves, Tides of waves is a Game similar to sea of thieves and will be heavily inspired by it
[Goal]
What's the goal of the game? Simple! to sail the sea's in a pirate age vessel and either attack players or become a merchant and do cargo runs for a in game currency
[What separate's this game from other games and why should i help you work on it]
Well There is not really anything separating it from an other pirate game this is only a personally project of mine that i wish to create with people who would be willing to lend a Helping hand

[Will i get paid]
No, but it could change in the future

[General Questions]

[How Many Players]

[How many ships do you have planned?]

[Will the ships have interiors and Exteriors or just exteriors?]

the ships have interiors and Exteriors

[Staff list]
Lead Dev
Rion

[scripter]
N/A [Hiring]
N/A [Hiring]
N/A [Hiring]
[Ship Modeler]
Rion
N/A [Hiring]
[Weapon Modeler]
Rion
N/A [Hiring]
N/A [Hiring]
N/A [Hiring]
[World builder]
N/A [Hiring]

[Progress]
o.o1%

doctorthom

Mar 24, 2020
Roblox
doctorthom
Sounds like a lot of work, a huge staff, and (maybe) no pay? I don't see why anyone would take this job. You need to offer a good amount of pay for the game you want. I can tell you want good quality, but you wont get that with developers who work for free. Its sad, but its true.

If you want good developers, go to Devfroum.

WhiteOak

Apr 15, 2021
Denmark
Roblox
WhiteOakBarbarian
Discord
Rion#9355
Sounds like a lot of work, a huge staff, and (maybe) no pay? I don't see why anyone would take this job. You need to offer a good amount of pay for the game you want. I can tell you want good quality, but you wont get that with developers who work for free. Its sad, but its true.

If you want good developers, go to Devfroum.
Ah Fair Fair thanks for info

Status
Not open for further replies.