Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Psycho Story #1

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject: Anger management | Body: I threw a pillow out my window 290 feet above ground. It felt great. So I took my console and smashed it against the wall so many times that it broke into 5 pieces. Then I threw it out the window and it landed on a therapy dog which broke its leg because of me. That felt great. I never felt such an adrenaline rush mixed with anger. So I decided to take it to the next level. I took all the plates from my kitchen and made them all greasy and then smashed it on my neighbors windows and doors. So one of the neighbors called the cops on me and that’s where it really got cooking. So I decided to take scissors from my kitchen and stab the stray cat that goes around my apartment complex. Then I skinned it and used the skin as a mask to hide from the cops. the cops found it suspicious though that I was wearing a dead cat over my head but I backed up my claim saying that a lot of people like wearing fur related clothing and that I was just doing it differently and they agreed. So then I went to an elementary school and ran in there with a sharpie and scissors and I cut the sharpie and let the ink go down someone’s eyeball and nostril making them choke on ink and suffocating them. I then reached the point where an elementary teacher kicked me in the face sand I went unconscious. I woke up the next day in a padded room with one window that’s 5 inches in all dimensions. There was a computer opened with the only tab being on roblox forums so I used it to tell my story.

BornToGolf

Banned
Apr 17, 2018
the internet
Roblox
Born2Golf_OniPad
Discord
Deleted
GO F SADJF KSAF JS FJ;LSAFJK;FJK JDSKFJWKS FDSA FJIOIFWRJE RPWAURIOASUFYDSYUF HDSUHGASUFH ADSUIF HAW9F8AWY F8DSUYFSA8F YAS98R4W8R7DSF YWQ98YFY9FDSU FJSDFKSDJ FK;JSNFJSDKJF SKJ SUI FHUSF UKYSDHF

Status
Not open for further replies.