Purchased premium, didn't get premium. | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Purchased premium, didn't get premium.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

UltroGmr

Oct 13, 2019
Roblox
UltroGmr
The title explains the entire thing. I purchased premium, and the purchase was processing for a long time, so I decided to let it process while I did something else. It has been like 2 days and I didn't get premium. Help!

Merulox

Jun 16, 2020
bit.ly
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
Merulox#3011
The title explains the entire thing. I purchased premium, and the purchase was processing for a long time, so I decided to let it process while I did something else. It has been like 2 days and I didn't get premium. Help!
contact roblox here

EnderSTAT1S

Jul 3, 2020
Roblox
EnderSTAT1S
Uhh? Yes. You cannot directley email them, you have to use a support thing on their website and all the emails I get are from bots.

Coolcatmomi

Clumsiest epic gamer girl🐸🌻
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
e_boy100
Uhh? Yes. You cannot directley email them, you have to use a support thing on their website and all the emails I get are from bots.
Good Luck! Roblox Support is mostly bots. They do not listen and are unhelpful. Try cancellling your membership and rebuying it.
Roblox support isn't bots lol, they're actual people doing their jobs lol, at 1st you'll get an automated email letting you know about your ticket that has been placed, probably like any other site, and then after a few days they'll get to you, they're very busy, that's why it takes a while, they aren't available whenever like you

ElHomburgerGuy

Cheers, for the time being
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915
Good Luck! Roblox Support is mostly bots. They do not listen and are unhelpful. Try cancellling your membership and rebuying it.
Roblox support isn't bots lol, they're actual people doing their jobs lol, at 1st you'll get an automated email letting you know about your ticket that has been placed, probably like any other site, and then after a few days they'll get to you, they're very busy, that's why it takes a while, they aren't available whenever like you
Plus this whole quarantine has made it harder for Roblox to keep everything in check because many people have to work remotely and thus reaching clients can be more difficult for many different reasons example being bad internet in there homes and what not.

Roblox does use AI but only for moderation purposes, not support. So the reason they’re not replying to you as quick as you want is because a thousand other people have also reported a problem.

TL;DR Just because you didn’t get a response doesn’t mean they’re not gonna help you they’re just busy, and they’re not gonna bend backwards for you. If you report a problem you’ll have to get in line with the rest of us.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi
General
Help Users
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: hey @Vipnoob07 i added you on roblox friend me its thecoolguy16183