Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Quick Question!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithyMKPK

Apr 13, 2021
Earth, Texas
www.youtube.com
Roblox
AdonBear
Discord
SmithyMKPK#3592
Hey there! Thanks to all the people that has given me a warm welcome to the Roblox Forums. Anyways, I have just one question:

What can you do on here? When the actual Roblox Forums were out, I was really young so I didn't really go on there much.

bloxAmbassador

Exemplar Member
Feb 16, 2021
R&B Bank, The Drill
Roblox
BallisticEthan
Discord
IDon'tHaveADiscordAccount#1337
Hey there! Thanks to all the people that has given me a warm welcome to the Roblox Forums. Anyways, I have just one question:

What can you do on here? When the actual Roblox Forums were out, I was really young so I didn't really go on there much.
It's mostly discussion but here you can ask questions about games or questions about making them, post your own videos, music, things you've done in Roblox, or just talk with people.

SmithyMKPK

Apr 13, 2021
Earth, Texas
www.youtube.com
Roblox
AdonBear
Discord
SmithyMKPK#3592

It's mostly discussion but here you can ask questions about games or questions about making them, post your own videos, music, things you've done in Roblox, or just talk with people.
Oh, nice! Thats a great explanation! I'm not really a game-maker, but I'm a game-player defiantly xD

Status
Not open for further replies.