Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Quiting Roblox beats me :/

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
So I partially quit Roblox, and I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting how depressing it would really be thinking of everything that I've missed out on. Roblox was my entire childhood all the way from 2014. I've honestly lost interest in the game and it was a great run. I probably wont be too active on this website since this website is terminally Roblox-based content, and wouldn't really fit into this website (I speedrun Minecraft now), But as I said, had a great run, thank you to everyone who has supported me towards my end, and supported me when i used to speedrun arsenal, now im learning the trigonometry behind finding the stronghold structure using all the angles, but yeah, goodbye to anyone everyone, and my apologies for my past behavior. Not to be manipulative, but I experience these moments when im depressed, and its complicated for me to manage my anger, or sadness. Anyways, its been great being part of this amazing community, and may everyone have a great day!

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
i learned the hard way that you don’t have to play roblox to be on this website (og users know what i’m talking about)

also, no offense, but unless you’re famous or something NO ONE WILL CARE IF YOU QUIT. you don’t need to make a big announcement. just quit.

• Hmm
Reactions: thecatmeow1223

Salaso

Mar 31, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
pxsitive_ly
So I partially quit Roblox, and I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting how depressing it would really be thinking of everything that I've missed out on. Roblox was my entire childhood all the way from 2014. I've honestly lost interest in the game and it was a great run. I probably wont be too active on this website since this website is terminally Roblox-based content, and wouldn't really fit into this website (I speedrun Minecraft now), But as I said, had a great run, thank you to everyone who has supported me towards my end, and supported me when i used to speedrun arsenal, now im learning the trigonometry behind finding the stronghold structure using all the angles, but yeah, goodbye to anyone everyone, and my apologies for my past behavior. Not to be manipulative, but I experience these moments when im depressed, and its complicated for me to manage my anger, or sadness. Anyways, its been great being part of this amazing community, and may everyone have a great day!

RealZuze

>:3
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Everyone is now sad bc u posted a konekokitten vid

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
yes, that video perfectly describes quitting roblox

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
indeed great video, yet I didn't out of nowhere, at some point, choose to logout and never back in, however after some time I began playing less, and less, and played more, and more of minecraft. also, this post was simply to say goodbye, and I didn't try to make a deal out of it on the roblox site itself. I informed my friends, so they know where I went. Likewise about "Roblox players who quit, for the most part return not long after they quit", well, I dont have the best PC, and framework, and minecraft doesnt request much from the framework, and towards my most recent 2 years of playing roblox, I primarily played it for Jailbreak, and Arsenal which demanded a lot of framerate. At the point when I was bored of playing, I began playing minecraft, in light of the fact that it got an entirely different community, and new gaming experience and it is an creative game (imo). in any case, better believe it, remaining in Roblox would be really in support of myself, however it just got a little exhausting, yet my days were extraordinary. By the way, incredible video decision, Konekokitten is an extraordinary youtuber!

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
indeed great video, yet I didn't out of nowhere, at some point, choose to logout and never back in, however after some time I began playing less, and less, and played more, and more of minecraft. also, this post was simply to say goodbye, and I didn't try to make a deal out of it on the roblox site itself. I informed my friends, so they know where I went. Likewise about "Roblox players who quit, for the most part return not long after they quit", well, I dont have the best PC, and framework, and minecraft doesnt request much from the framework, and towards my most recent 2 years of playing roblox, I primarily played it for Jailbreak, and Arsenal which demanded a lot of framerate. At the point when I was bored of playing, I began playing minecraft, in light of the fact that it got an entirely different community, and new gaming experience and it is an creative game (imo). in any case, better believe it, remaining in Roblox would be really in support of myself, however it just got a little exhausting, yet my days were extraordinary. By the way, incredible video decision, Konekokitten is an extraordinary youtuber!
Bro, just say you quit. Don't have to make a big deal out of it.

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
Dude, Koneko is great. Whats youre deal with him dude

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
He's cringe, he clickbaits, his vids are super repetitive.

• Meh
Reactions: FaZecookie

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
Tried to make it simple. sorry
Post automatically merged:

For example?

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
Tried to make it simple. sorry
Post automatically merged:

For example?
"She's SUING me over ROBLOX"

Status
Not open for further replies.