Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

R6 vs. R15?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

R6 vs. R15?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PotentiumRLX

Dec 11, 2017
New Jersey, USA
discord.gg
Just a community poll, I want to know what y'all like better, R6 or R15. Older users may like R6 for the nostalgia. Newer users might like R15 for the animations. Developers might like either; R6 is less laggy, while R15 has many more realistic opportunities to further Roblox progression!

PotentiumRLX

Dec 11, 2017
New Jersey, USA
discord.gg
Actually, I don't live under a bridge you in-pubescent 11 y/o. And no I am not a troll, how am I trolling? This is what I did back in 2010 - 11.
In-pubescent? Lmao, you mean peri-pubescent? And the bridge joke was directly related to trolls, I suppose your mommy forgot to tell you that, historically speaking, stories about trolls often depicted them living under bridges. Oh, and you're "trolling" by spamming useless posts while redirecting all complaints by saying you're not doing anything wrong.

Klauss Marcellus

Anthro is trash (in my opinion)

I know. Just wanted to see people's reactions when I said '' Anthro ''.
Actually R6 is the most practical one. R15 has a lot of issues and glitches in many games (aswell being pretty lame-developed.) So Anthro with R30 parts might be even glitcher.
Also ODers would love to use Anthro and degenerate the community more than it already is.

Animaljamroblox11

Dec 9, 2017
Heaven R.I.P
Roblox
Animaljamroblox11
I know. Just wanted to see people's reactions when I said '' Anthro ''.
Actually R6 is the most practical one. R15 has a lot of issues and glitches in many games (aswell being pretty lame-developed.) So Anthro with R30 parts might be even glitcher.
Also ODers would love to use Anthro and degenerate the community more than it already is.
Oh, okay.

WrightKaddin

Jan 19, 2018
Heaven
Roblox
LeonardoApeiros
Discord
Marvellent#1940
R6 is better

Because R12 looks like you are some crazy stick man whos arms dont know what do to

LukeTheMan

Feb 5, 2018
I agree R15 is a big step in ROBLOX animation, but I have to go with R6. I'm so used to it after all these years. It's simple and looks good where R15 just looks a bit weird in my eyes (the default animations, at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.