Radiant Studios - Looking for Devs. | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Radiant Studios - Looking for Devs.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AraniVar

Nov 24, 2019
Roblox
AraniVar
Lately, at Radiant~Studios', we've fallen low on workers (Some have up and left, and some still struggle with us now.)

So here we are -> Radiant Studios' is looking for Members.

Currently we have 3 workers in Radiant~Studios' . Me (Arani) , Kasa and JoeRGO. (These are discord names, not rblx).

We are in need of -> Developers, Modelers, Scripters & A Artist (GFX works fine aswell.)

More info on Radiant~Studios' - > Radiant~Studios' originally opened up for new developers to try and get noticed as games release (Giving new devs a chance to shine for-say). But even though we are new developers, we thrive to create games that would be loved by Robloxians' and enjoyed by everyone.
We are currently working on "The Uprising", a game we wish to see released by NEXT YEAR. We wish to give new creators a chance to get noticed, and with the help of others , we could all possibly achieve that exact goal.

Though there is (sadly, but of course) No pay as of right now. As Radiant~Studios' is a new group of Developers and workers, we cannot afford any types of payment (as of right now - But maybe in the future).

Wish to contact me about joining Radiant~Studios'? DM me (I'll be online all day today).

Thank you for reading ~ Arani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.