Selling - (Reposting w/ PROOF) SELLING (LIFETIME PREMIUM 1k) (100K+ ROBUX) ROBLOX ACCOUNT | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling (Reposting w/ PROOF) SELLING (LIFETIME PREMIUM 1k) (100K+ ROBUX) ROBLOX ACCOUNT

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
(I am reposting this because I did not give enough information in the previous post. I linked a video to let people feel less skeptical of the thread. )

PROOF: https://streamable.com/mqnnia
(If unsure of link, recommend another method of showing proof)

NAME IS HIDDEN TO KEEP THE ACCOUNT PROTECTED

So, I would like to sell a Roblox account that has over 100k robux and basically has lifetime premium. It has 92 years of premium and it is not fake because the account bought lifetime builders club when it was still available back in 2012. If you need more information about this account, PLEASE dm me on discord: robloxandy#2880

THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND LOOKING FOR LEGITIMATE BUYERS.
M&M IF NEEDED, BITCOIN ONLY PURCHASE.
OFFERS ACCEPTED.

BIN (Buy It Now): $1000

Taking Offers Now!
Current Offers : NONE

hellodoodie

Exemplar Member
Jul 25, 2020
Yui's house
m.youtube.com
Roblox
hellourdoodies
Discord
Your mom

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn · SpongeLoveAgain = imgflip
imgflip.com
Roblox
BhadTrains

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 23855
hm

which lifetime was it?
View attachment 23856

and no, i'm not considering buying accounts at all. i just wanna see the legitimacy of the price
He or she prob got tbc lifetime cuz the premium you get 1000 robux each month on that account ,the mid tier premium
kk i wasn't paying attention

View attachment 23857
$723.45 usd

idk how $1000 is that worth it, even if it may be an old account
Just by adding the price of the robux in the account and the OG price of the lifetime doesn't necessarily price the account worth. In addition, the buy it now price is set to $1000, meaning that I will instantly sell it at that price. You can buy it for $1000, but if you don't want to, please send offers on the forum page comment section of this please.

FarmTheCaactus

spooky 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Dwarf Planet, Pluto - They
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879
hey, @FarmTheCaactus, weren't you dislike bombed when you first joined because you were against selling accounts?
yes but now idrc what happens to my reaction now because coolcatmomi's just against me now (no way of coming back to 0+ reaction score)

JuiceDrop

boo, i scared you >:)
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
A Pumpkin Patch in Hell
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop

Goshi

Jul 18, 2018
steamcommunity.com
Roblox
GoshiDoll
Discord
Butter [Kyle]#1386
Lol, good luck getting a 1k buyer for ANY Roblox account unless you're like, a famous account or something.

Reactions: trains

Chef

Exemplar Member
Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
Lol, good luck getting a 1k buyer for ANY Roblox account unless you're like, a famous account or something.
I got 1k on mine, but this account is indeed not worth that amount, it's crazy how many people on the black market actually spend a lotta real cash on roblox

JuiceDrop

boo, i scared you >:)
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
A Pumpkin Patch in Hell
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
Thats inspect element rukki you have no proof
It is not inspect element because I refreshed the page like 4 times. How can you explain the presence of inspect element? Please tell me how and I can prove you wrong.
editing
The thing is, when you refresh an edited page, it will not save, so your theory of "editing" is proven wrong instantly. There is no other way that it is inspect elemented. Please provide better reasoning that its fake and I can prove you wrong.
Post automatically merged:

I got 1k on mine, but this account is indeed not worth that amount, it's crazy how many people on the black market actually spend a lotta real cash on roblox
Well, I set an BIN and people are assuming they can only pay $1000. There is a reason why I asked for offers on the account and nobody is providing any.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Cactus

(๑・ω・๑)
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
youtube.com
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Cactile#4983
@JuiceDrop @FarmTheCaactus @trains @Goshi
From now on, please do not post on a buying/selling thread unless you're interested in what they're offering. This issue happens in almost every thread like this and it's dragging away the LMAD etc. communities.

The legitimacy of buying/selling threads will be questioned by moderators as we can ensure our job can be done to a professional standard.

If you think an offer is too high for your liking and you don't want to invest in the offer, or if you have prior knowledge on similar offers, do not get involved. From now on, I'll be removing posts and warning people who refuse to follow this. Please contact a moderator if you're confused/know something about the legitimacy of an offer and we'll look into it.

We want our market to be 100% reliable, and therefore our staff will be the ones to judge whether or not someone is allowed to post their offers in the forum.

@rukki Feel free to make another thread and I'll remove this one, just @ me so I can do it as fast as possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.