Retexture Artist for Hire! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Retexture Artist for Hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#3408
I‘ve been practicing retexturing for a little over two years now, with many of my friends telling me that I’m doing good at it so far, and I was wanting to know if anybody would like a retexture commission. The cost of a commission is only 15 robux per request. Some items in the Catalog may be harder for me to retexture, and if so, I’ll get back with you and let you know if you’d like to change the item or cancel the request.

When I get back home, I will edit this post and provide some examples of my work...

You can contact me on here, and I’m also even on Twitter as ‘@BombasticBrody’, Discord as ‘Bombastic Brody#1150’, or by sending me a message on my Roblox account, ‘Bombastic_Brody’.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to look forward to reading your requests!

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#3408
Post automatically merged:

That is an icon of a retexture I made for a game that I'm working on...

RobloxScreenShot20191107_170541557.png

And that is another example, a retextured purple version of the Captain Rampage bundle for another game I've been working on recently...

Also please do keep in mind that the purple retexture for that bundle is still a wip but is close to being near finished.

Last edited:

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord

That is an icon of a retexture I made for a game that I'm working on...

View attachment 17499

And that is another example, a retextured purple version of the Captain Rampage bundle for another game I've been working on recently...

Also please do keep in mind that the purple retexture for that bundle is still a wip but is close to being near finished.
can you show something more extreme because it's pretty basic

Reactions: BombasticBrody
Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#3408
It’s just basic retextures that I’m doing so far, sorry! I haven’t gotten advanced yet to the point to do extreme ones.

lee293

Oct 4, 2018
Roblox
EerieGhosDeeri
Its not really a retexture if all your doing is switching the color.

Its not really a retexture if all your doing is switching the color.
Well it is, but its a basic thing anyone can do.

Reactions: BombasticBrody
Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#3408
In the commission I could take some special requests for some textures, icons, or just any sort of graphic art in general that you’d also like to be added with some sort of effect. For example, a racing helmet with a logo on it that includes an effect such as parts of the texture being blurred in several sections. Please do keep in mind that if your request is too advanced/extreme or difficult for me, I will have to ask you to either submit a different one or cancel it instead as mentioned earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: k