rethink the rules | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

rethink the rules

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
there is a lot of things that I think would be a good role for example:

one account per household, alternate accounts will be banned. - I'm okay with no alts but I just think it was unfair when someone got banned because his brother already used this forum.

No user discrimination. - I just think it should be more specific because I can say bad things to everyone without getting a warn because I treat everybody the same, I don't discriminate people.

No disrespecting staff members.
They are voluntary members of this community and don't deserve to be disrespected. - I think it's kinda weird saying that you can disrespect members but not staffs.

Advertising other websites - I think mods should watch out more to this because there was not 1 time when someone advertised an other forum and got away with it.

Other things I think should change: make it so it says next to the rule it shows what you get for it, so I think you don't get the same thing for disrespecting a staff or leaking someone's address
(sorry for bad english it's 10pm)

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
The household rule I can see why its both a problem but also why it's in place, its mainly due to speculation in is this person the real sibling or parent or just a kid trying to bypass the alt rule

I do agree with being a bit more specific in both on staff and on normal members because there is a difference between something like criticism and insulting one another

All I have to say about ads is to make sure you know what you advertising before you do it. Because most things are just games that kids want you to play with them, and sence bots can't come in without logging in then most scams can't make it here.

Reactions: Killnus

HistoryBot

Sep 25, 2019
Roblox
RETRO_RAMPAGE
household rule seems dumb, but I guess that's what you have to do.

Edit: I mean that's what you have to do in order to prevent alts.

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
almost forgot, there is no rules for 18 things

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oh thanks for saying I also forgot that there is no rule about spamming (btw Iliketrumpets, you won't gonna get chosen if you spam and also I reported you for it sorry)

HistoryBot

Sep 25, 2019
Roblox
RETRO_RAMPAGE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oh thanks for saying I also forgot that there is no rule about spamming (btw Iliketrumpets, you won't gonna get chosen if you spam and also I reported you for it sorry)
actually there's a rule against not following common sense that includes spamming

SleepyWinq

. belle âme .
Apr 20, 2019
England
I understand that it may seem unfair for an account you know that belongs to your brother/sister, get banned but ‘One account per household, alternate accounts will be banned.’ It is for the best to avoid bots, spam etc. If you are referring to @zatrgu322’s ban. That was an alternate account made by @rypagu425 who had the intention in using this account to prank me and possibly other moderators. I am happy to even show the conversation I had with him in September. We can’t always go by what people say. I don’t know @rypagu425 from head to toe either, meaning that I am unaware if he has a brother or not.
Oofers.png
If you saw a thread linking websites that they shouldn’t be advertising, you should perhaps consider reporting the thread other than leaving it for the moderators to take care of. If a thread was made advertising this said website and no moderator was online, the thread could possibly be found at the bottom of the list, since other threads will be bumped up because of people posting comments. Reporting a thread saves the time for a moderator in having to look through each individual thread and we’d be aware straight away. Please make the report button come to use if you had encountered a member who had said or had done something that goes against the Roblox Forum rules.

General
Help Users
    Generalissimus Generalissimus: Understandable.