Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

RF Game-night 1 (Test)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmCaactus

the person above me is a dummy 😎
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
lol
Hello everyone! This is the first RF Game-night so far! I will go over the rules and instructions now.

Rule 1. Have fun and that's literally it

Instructions: Every 2 weeks an RF Game-night will be held to hopefully bring in more members to this website or to just let the people of RF have fun!

First, post on this thread if you would like to attend this game night. We will put you in a conversation if you have posted. That conversation will have a link to three Roblox games, the first game being posted at 3:30 pm.

Second, these are just to have fun. If you develop bad sportsmanship you may be asked to leave the event. After every round another private server will be posted on the conversation.

Lastly, every winner will host the next game night, this means that they will, if they wanted to, be able to post the private games. They will also invite the players to the group and make a thread like this with the same instructions. This whole cycle repeats if this test works out.

Have a Happy RF Game-night!

Micket

Reputation speedrunner
Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
Radiacted
Discord
Mitch.#9595
3:30 which time zone? im down.

mostlime12195

Dec 23, 2020
Earth
Roblox
mostlime12195
Discord
The random guy#3155
I would love to join! As long as there is no VC then i would love to!

Status
Not open for further replies.