Roblox Forum banner

roblox account for sale

Buying/Selling 
3K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  Prowood02 
#1 ·
im selling a roblox account the user is DONTGETITAYKID. This account has over $300 spent on it and I would love to sell it for amazon gift cards. Target gift cards also work for me but target and amazon are the only 2 I want. please go and see my account and tell me if you like it and if you do gimme an offer on how much you are willing to give me for it!

#4 ·
im selling a roblox account the user is DONTGETITAYKID. This account has over $300 spent on it and I would love to sell it for amazon gift cards. Target gift cards also work for me but target and amazon are the only 2 I want. please go and see my account and tell me if you like it and if you do gimme an offer on how much you are willing to give me for it!
I wanna offer add me on discord loser and the tag is 8735
I don't have discord like I cant use it my parents blocked it. can you start a conversation here

#33 ·
This is against the roblox TOS. Is it?

i have other accounts for sale that i havent metioned
plus it doesnt matter its not against the terms of service here
Yes it is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.