Selling - Roblox Account | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling Roblox Account

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ereal

Sep 20, 2020
Roblox
luca19adrian
Yeah yeah I know I'm new I came from V3 cause I couldn't sell it there
I don't know how much this account costs you can tell me the price, my discord is ereal the gamer#6404
It has 6 robux and bloxburg.Screenshot_5.png

FarmTheCaactus

spooky 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
Banned
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Dwarf Planet, Pluto - Cactus
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879
a dime if you're lucky. (bro, the usernames trash, to some people it may matter that it has safe chat, it has hardly anything, you're using light mode, and you haven't checked your notifications.)

Reactions: InvalidPerson1245

Rukreep

VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
SnowyIceDonuts
Discord
Rukreep#4376
Since you inventory is private, your account is worth aprox. 0.37 usd. You joined in 2016 so i will give you about two bucks. 2.37 usd. with that, you can buy a popsicle. yum

• Stick out tongue
Reactions: FarmTheCaactus

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
It's not worth anything.. the username is garbage, the items on the account look cheap, your inventory is private, which is also another indication that the account probably has safechat and safechat can't be removed so again. Because of that, it's not worth a single cent. You'd be lucky to get a couple bucks for it, if that. I wouldn't give you a penny for that account though.

Rukreep

VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
SnowyIceDonuts
Discord
Rukreep#4376
It's not worth anything.. the username is garbage, the items on the account look cheap, your inventory is private, which is also another indication that the account probably has safechat and safechat can't be removed so again. Because of that, it's not worth a single cent. You'd be lucky to get a couple bucks for it, if that. I wouldn't give you a penny for that account though.
how about one dollar

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
Another good indication of a <13 account is a web.roblox.com link instead of a www link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.