roblox be stealing my robux | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

roblox be stealing my robux

Status
Not open for further replies.

pekoyamaa

Aug 13, 2019
Roblox
pekoyamaa
so uhhhh yesterday, i had 105 robux and i didn't purchase anything when i was playing with a friend. I logged in just now and i looked at the robux icon and now i only have 8??? I checked my transactions and i didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I have never traded so there's no history about that and my last purchase was something I do remember buying which was the International Fedora- Peru hat. I have never given out my password or anything to anyone and it doesn't seem like anyone hacked into my account. Does someone have a solution to this?

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
www.roblox.com
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528
so uhhhh yesterday, i had 105 robux and i didn't purchase anything when i was playing with a friend. I logged in just now and i looked at the robux icon and now i only have 8??? I checked my transactions and i didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I have never traded so there's no history about that and my last purchase was something I do remember buying which was the International Fedora- Peru hat. I have never given out my password or anything to anyone and it doesn't seem like anyone hacked into my account. Does someone have a solution to this?
Perhaps you made a subscription to a vip server.

pekoyamaa

Aug 13, 2019
Roblox
pekoyamaa
@Captcinn, uhhh im not sure if i did that because i dont think i even know how to haha. I checked the latest games I have played and it doesnt show any contribution i made with a vip server

Aug 29, 2018
Roblox
GamingMaster0124
Discord
GamingMaster YT#7834
im sure you paid for something that does not pop up or something if you need help contact roblox tho nobody on here can do anything for you if you dont know how to contact roblox go here - https://www.roblox.com/support

SleepyWinq

Moderating.mp4
Apr 20, 2019
Pumpkin Patch
@Captcinn, uhhh im not sure if i did that because i dont think i even know how to haha. I checked the latest games I have played and it doesnt show any contribution i made with a vip server
You can check in your inventory and then 'VIP servers' From there you can check your own or VIP Servers that your friends had made.

D3athss

May 4, 2019
Germany, Cologne
Roblox
D3athss
You can also check if there were any purchases made you didnt know of.

Trade>My Transactions

You can get a refund if the purchase was made less than 30 days ago. Contact roblox support.

pekoyamaa

Aug 13, 2019
Roblox
pekoyamaa
@SleepyWinq, checked my vip server inventory and i found out that i did buy a vip server that i thought i shut down...smh....but now when i try to shut it down again, nothing happens??

ajbeaver25

Aug 14, 2019
Roblox
ajbeaver25
The same thing happen to me 3 times and every time i was playing dungeon quest. So i don't play dungeon quest anymore maybe a game similar did the same thing? I'm a developer and I haven't found a way to do that, so idk.

Apr 26, 2019
Roblox
Thecoolguy16183
Discord
Thecoolguy16183#4461
That’s weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere: ok boomer