Roblox Forum banner

ROBLOX COMMUNITY

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DanVallance 
#1 ·
Hello, my roblox username is UnbecomingPsychoGuy. My previous account was called Danbloxxgaming (which got banned in 2014).

I joined Roblox in early 2009. Since roblox didn't have much too complicated, people weren't judged by looks, because everyone had the same package, and since you got robux and tix for free, you could buy a lot of things. People were very nice to each other. As the years went on, it started to grow. 2010-2012 were my favourite years. Roblox is very special to me, it was my favourite game since childhood.

However, as the 2.0 package was introduced and other expensive items were introduced, people started to get judged by looks. As 2013 ended, ODers started to join. Roblox still banned them, since ODing is against the rules. However, ODers bought so much robux and BCs that roblox would now lose a lot of profit. The admins still ban the ODers if they are too inappropriate. But still, WTH? Now there are so many innocent kids thinking that ODing is OK.

In mid 2014, I bought BC and made a bunch of Anti-ODing stuff, such as groups, t-shirts, and other clothing. Eventually, Roblox banned me. At thag moment, I was FURIOUS. I couldn't belive what the heck was going on. My friend, whose username is DashJohnGamingX11 (Previously known as JnPlayzR08L0X_2002) got his account banned in 2015.

Since ODers like realistic stuff, Roblox is now gonna add Anthro. If they remove R6 and R15, I will quit roblox permanently. Forever and ever. I don't care if this game is my childhood anymore. Now the next update I bet is gonna be the removal of games and it will literally become a dating website.

Good job, roblox moderators for ruining the game.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.