Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox crashes instantly when i open

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vfmdoji

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
IzukuMydoria20
Hello . My friend has a problem when he wants to open roblox it instantly crashes. Right when he is about to enter the game the game window closes by itself without any warning . We tried everything to fix it but nothing seems to work . We tried to delete it but even that dosen't work . What can i do to make it work ?

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
Yesterday, ROBLOX was having server issues, so maybe the issues are still relevant and your friend can't join because of them.
You can always look at: https://status.roblox.com/ if its not working.

Is this issue a fluke or a trend?

If it's a trend it can be due to the specs of your pc not being powerful enough.
However if your pc meets the requirements then it may be something else.

Maybe it can be because of an update. ROBLOX like any other program needs to update in order to function.
If the client does not need to update then it may be something else.

ROBLOX often likes to crash a lot, so it might just occur naturally.

What is the severity of the issue? is it just an uncommon coincidence? or is it something much much worse that makes the game unplayable?

Reply to this post with in-depth detail so I can fully understand the issue that you are having.

Reactions: Vfmdoji

Vfmdoji

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
IzukuMydoria20
The issue occurs everytime you try to open roblox . It happened a few months ago . My friends pc is quite powerfull as it can handle Gta and other games very smooth . you know when you open roblox and it shows you this loading screen ( you have an image here ) . Well right when you are about to enter the window just closes . Screenshot (468).png

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
ROBLOX crashes a lot and it had server issues yesterday with multiple people talking about it. Perhaps they didn't fix it yet.

Also does it still crash? I just noticed you said "few months ago" is the issue still relevant?

You can always uninstall ROBLOX and reinstall it, just remember your account password.

I can also relate to this. Sometimes when I join it crashes which is a bummer but I have quite found a solution yet.
However, I will keep looking to find one.

Vfmdoji

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
IzukuMydoria20
the problem still occurs to this day . we deleted it and it didint work . We also checked and the pc has 0 viruses . if you can find a solution don't forget to tell me . Thanks

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
Like I said, ROBLOX servers are very slow, so maybe it closes out for some sort of an overflow.

You can check task manager or event viewer to possible view the situation and or a possibility to fix it.

Again, what is the severity of the issue? Like just slightly bothering or unplayable.

You can always contact support with a technical issue and they could give even better advice.

You can also check the status of ROBLOX's servers here: https://status.roblox.com/
And you can contact the ROBLOX help center here: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Vfmdoji

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
IzukuMydoria20
About the severity of the issue the problem is unplayable .

Status
Not open for further replies.