• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Roblox Forum now has ads for some reason

LuisDaGamer

Ratings
Roblox
Surf4cePen
Discord
Surf4cePen#7089
I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that Roblox Forum now has ads, I guess @Aaron is desperate for money. First, he added a 5-minute timer so that people will buy the Premium membership, now he put ads (again, I don't know if it's just me)

CallMeKY

Ratings
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that Roblox Forum now has ads, I guess @Aaron is desperate for money. First, he added a 5-minute timer so that people will buy the Premium membership, now he put ads (again, I don't know if it's just me)
Since a basic XenForo license costs $160, you can't blame him for at least trying to break even for that alone. If people aren't buying ranks, the money has to come from somewhere.

That said, I always have on AdGuard, so I never even noticed.

yoshiz56

Ratings
Roblox
yoshiz56
Discord
Yawshi#9999
Since a basic XenForo license costs $160, you can't blame him for at least trying to break even for that alone. If people aren't buying ranks, the money has to come from somewhere.

It's auctally cracked. He just pays for ads so he can keep up the site domain
IT'S CRACKED?!

Aaron

Administrator
Administrator
Ultra
Ratings

It’s a legit license, cracked versions would get dmcad very quick, especially of this size.

Aaron

Administrator
Administrator
Ultra
Ratings
Domains like this cost $10-$20 per year.
I think it's slowly rise up since the demand of this domain
The domain only costs us $10 per year, the price doesn’t increase as we technically own it. However the is worth upwards of a thousand dollars so if we wanted we could sell it.
But that won’t be happening anytime soon.